Sign AJ McCarron

PUSHfold

Reaction score
And no way they will bring in a competent backup. They don't want any starting QB controversy after Dak's deal. In fact, if they could downgrade our backups, they probably would.

This is such bull...god this is annoying.
Cowboys want the best QB they can have and to think they don't is asinine.
Dak right now like it or not is the best we can get. The Dak hate is unreal...it really is. I've never seen someone so hated for winning 2 NFCE titles in 3 years and leading his team to having the second best record aside from Tom Brady since he's joined.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Today.

He'd be a great pickup in case Dak goes down.
Better than what we have at back up but I dont see it happening, someone other than the Cowboys will offer more $$$ than out FO will be willing to part with!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It would be a pretty decent roster move, so, that means the Cowboys will have nothing to do with the idea.

:muttley:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Ive always thought we should've brought in a veteran back-up QB.
thought a vet would help Dak....but it never happened.
doubt they will.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If I am getting a veteran backup beyond what we have right now, I am getting Blake Bortles.

Don't you people @ me.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
This is such bull...god this is annoying.
Cowboys want the best QB they can have and to think they don't is asinine.
Dak right now like it or not is the best we can get. The Dak hate is unreal...it really is. I've never seen someone so hated for winning 2 NFCE titles in 3 years and leading his team to having the second best record aside from Tom Brady since he's joined.

Because we didn't trade up for Wentz & then the Romo being not given the job back.