Sign AJ McCarron

blueblood70

Reaction score
read the scouting report. he still has the same issues that was posted 3 years ago.. groupie on..
how about shove that SR where its worth more..its Obvious Dak is leaps better then Hundley..period, thats the point, Daks shown he can win, his numbers are solid..Tyord. Hundley , Mccaron and all these ridiculous comps get trumped by actual wins in this league and Dak is better.. sure he has flaws and is not elite but Facts state he was steal in the 4th round, period end of story..

so carry on hater...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
And no way they will bring in a competent backup. They don't want any starting QB controversy after Dak's deal. In fact, if they could downgrade our backups, they probably would.
This franchise has never wanted competition at the position. Romo never felt any heat.
This team determines who they are rolling with at QB1 and never attempts to diffuse that ego, confidence, etc...

kskboys

Reaction score
This franchise has never wanted competition at the position. Romo never felt any heat.
This team determines who they are rolling with at QB1 and never attempts to diffuse that ego, confidence, etc...
They mostly do that at all positions. That's why most injuries derail our team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Annnnnnnd my point is proven. Thank you :clap:
what that you are obsessed with Dak? lmao you obsession is kind a scary. let me throw up a emoji that will make my point look like I won something. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Captain-Crash, post: 9106471, member: 30544"]Increase in short pass attempts from 86 to 208 this year reason for higher completion numbers. Accuracy on intermediate and deep throws dropped sharply. Pocket poise has been compromised. Hyper aware of pressure around him and lacks awareness to slide and find temporary shelter to make throw. Concern over pressure too often trumps ability to get through progressions. Must speed up the pace of his reads. Footwork is a mess. Slight stride onto stiff upper leg with little weight shift. Restricted follow through and too often tries to muscle throws with upper body. Throws to target rather than leading or throwing them open on short/intermediate throws. Too respectful of underneath coverage and must be more willing to challenge the defense. Needs to improve anticipation.
DRAFT PROJECTION Round 3
NFL COMPARISON Brett Hundley

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/dak-prescott?id=2555260 there you go... I guess the dak groupies would compare him to Brady. :facepalm: What's even sadder is the issues mention above are things he still has problems with[/QUOTE]

The highlighted are things are what I see that stands out! This scouting report tells me maybe im in the wrong profession and I should be scouting too! I guess Jerry took that scouting report and shredded it so nobody could see it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is such bull...god this is annoying.
Cowboys want the best QB they can have and to think they don't is asinine.
Dak right now like it or not is the best we can get. The Dak hate is unreal...it really is. I've never seen someone so hated for winning 2 NFCE titles in 3 years and leading his team to having the second best record aside from Tom Brady since he's joined.

I figure Dak has cost us at least 1 Superbowl (2016 1st Half 3 points) so far and I'm hoping he won't end up costing us this teams crop of talented players (Zeke,etc etc) the next few years......

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I figure Dak has cost us at least 1 Superbowl (2016 1st Half 3 points) so far and I'm hoping he won't end up costing us this teams crop of talented players (Zeke,etc etc) the next few years......
After Romo went down in 2016 we wouldn’t have even made the playoffs if it hadn’t been for Dak being able to step in, so how could he have cost us the Super Bowl?

FTWayne

Reaction score
how about shove that SR where its worth more..its Obvious Dak is leaps better then Hundley..period, thats the point, Daks shown he can win, his numbers are solid..Tyord. Hundley , Mccaron and all these ridiculous comps get trumped by actual wins in this league and Dak is better.. sure he has flaws and is not elite but Facts state he was steal in the 4th round, period end of story..

so carry on hater...
LOL "later" I guess you can deny that his scouting report is what you see every game. :facepalm: