News: **Signed by the Champs** - Tom Brady docks at the Pirate Ship!

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Good morning friends,

I hope all is well with you and yours during these times as we battle the Corona's Virus. I certainly wish everyone is safe and secure in there home of habitat.

To say this has been an udderly unbelievable week would be an unoverstatement. I've used my last case of toilet paper and am forced to use elephant leaves for the time being. I don't know if you knew this but I am a harborist and love plant lives. My elephant tree has been with me since I was little bushwacking buccanneer back in the day. These are tough times, but I am happy that "Ellie' continues to support me even to this day.

Well, enough with that, how about the Champs signing Thomas Wayne Brady? The greatest of all time. The winner of more super bowls than any one person in this world. I am oozing excitement and cannot wait to see him in red and pewter. It's tough right now. Kinda like opening a Christmas gift, but not able to play with it until your parents say so. You keep asking your parents and they say "we'll see", "be patient", 'shut up", 'go away", "I'm getting by belt', etc. I remember I had a transformer back in '86 (19). It's name was Metroplex. I loved it. The problem was I opened the present two days before the big guy was supposed to arrive. It was a little questionable on why Santa "sent' his presents early rather than just waiting until the Eve. Oh well, but that was that.

I can't wait until Tommy lands in Tampa. Sure, that might not happen until Christmas, but dang it, he's coming.

I realize this has nothing to do with the Cowboys, but wanted to share with you in the case you wanted to throw complements my way.

Until next time, be safe, be courteous, and be pirate-y.

Go Bucs.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What’s up Pittman.
Stay safe and congrats on your new toy

pancakeman

Reaction score
Good morning friends,

I hope all is well with you and yours during these times as we battle the Corona's Virus. I certainly wish everyone is safe and secure in there home of habitat.

To say this has been an udderly unbelievable week would be an unoverstatement. I've used my last case of toilet paper and am forced to use elephant leaves for the time being. I don't know if you knew this but I am a harborist and love plant lives. My elephant tree has been with me since I was little bushwacking buccanneer back in the day. These are tough times, but I am happy that "Ellie' continues to support me even to this day.

Well, enough with that, how about the Champs signing Thomas Wayne Brady? The greatest of all time. The winner of more super bowls than any one person in this world. I am oozing excitement and cannot wait to see him in red and pewter. It's tough right now. Kinda like opening a Christmas gift, but not able to play with it until your parents say so. You keep asking your parents and they say "we'll see", "be patient", 'shut up", 'go away", "I'm getting by belt', etc. I remember I had a transformer back in '86 (19). It's name was Metroplex. I loved it. The problem was I opened the present two days before the big guy was supposed to arrive. It was a little questionable on why Santa "sent' his presents early rather than just waiting until the Eve. Oh well, but that was that.

I can't wait until Tommy lands in Tampa. Sure, that might not happen until Christmas, but dang it, he's coming.

I realize this has nothing to do with the Cowboys, but wanted to share with you in the case you wanted to throw complements my way.

Go Bucs.
I needed this.

snapper

Reaction score
What will The GOAT do with all those shiny toys on offense? Great day to be a Pewter Pirate fan.

Stay safe, Pittman.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prediction...bye game 4 the fans will be screaming to bring back Winston.....:lmao:

J/K.

TB will make a push for the playoffs. Especially with the additional team added to the playoffs. They seemed close to winning more games, but just did not do it. Maybe Brady and a good draft helps them turn those few losses turned into wins.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol...good for you Pittman. Brady still has a couple of good years left in him. He's still deadly, when given time. Good luck has always followed Brady. He might just bring it to Tampa.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Good morning friends,

Go Bucs.
Asking for a friend - did his arm get stronger? I’ll bet Evans is thrilled about all the 10yd passes coming his way.