Simi Fehoko highlights

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Maybe in 2021, but in 2022 when Gallup is gone Fehoko could be the guy who takes Gallup's place.

Nah, Gallup is a number 2 here with Lamb as a 2a. When Gallup leaves, it will be Lamb as 2 - the rest are working for spots 3-5 or 6. Coop and Lamp are 1 and 2 and will be for a few more years. This kid can replace Wilson Brown in the 4 wide sets next year.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Imo, we dunno and haven’t seen Simi (sound like Arsenio Hall character name in Coming to America ?) skill set and NFL flashes to know If he can be Gallup replacement.
Frankly I’m hoping he becomes a much better player whether special teams/4th WR than Cedrik Wilson, who I’m just not as fond of as some fans are.
whether drafted/undrafted ,I really wanted some other option(s) as a punt returner whether than continue to risk Lamb on punts .

He's also badly in need of a manicure.

As for the tape, not all that impressed, honestly. Hope he's hungry and sticks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You think smaller. I said potentially and obviously its a next year thing. How do you know how he will progress?

first off you get ahead of yourself there coach..lmao

he will need to first be better then brown or Wilson just to make the team..he will not unseat Gallup who BTW isnt lock to leave as many keep believing..

AC could be the man to be traded, cut, or retire in 20222..Gllups healthier, younger and wont cost 22mil..just saying lets not keep writing off gallup so soon.

so again think smaller dude cant beat out Wilson or Brown his name will disappear amongst the other pet cat draftees that never do anythng...

Reactions: BAT

stilltheguru

Reaction score
first off you get ahead of yourself there coach..lmao

he will need to first be better then brown or Wilson just to make the team..he will not unseat Gallup who BTW isnt lock to leave as many keep believing..

AC could be the man to be traded, cut, or retire in 20222..Gllups healthier, younger and wont cost 22mil..just saying lets not keep writing off gallup so soon.

so again think smaller dude cant beat out Wilson or Brown his name will disappear amongst the other pet cat draftees that never do anythng...
Who isnt better than Noah brown at playing receiver?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Fehoko can play outside receiver or the slot. Hopefully he develops quickly and can be an option to complement Cooper and Lamb once Gallup leaves in 2022

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who isnt better than Noah brown at playing receiver?
not this guy, yet..

many players on the PS and on the bottom of this roster are WRS , Noah Brown can block, play ST ,and has definitely improved his catching. Hes on an NFL roster in real games..SF dude gets drafted and kw hes taking Gallup's spot before he makes one practice catch.. lmao:lmao:

you guys have some imagination. Upside doesnt buy you a roster spot..:facepalm::huh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
ok giuys

omfg

Simi Fehoko the next rico gathers... hype train has left the station..

stilltheguru

Reaction score
not this guy, yet..

many players on the PS and on the bottom of this roster are WRS , Noah Brown can block, play ST ,and has definitely improved his catching. Hes on an NFL roster in real games..SF dude gets drafted and kw hes taking Gallup's spot before he makes one practice catch.. lmao:lmao:

you guys have some imagination. Upside doesnt buy you a roster spot..:facepalm::huh:
Smileys wont help you. If Brown makes it over him it wont have anything to do with catching a football.
And I didnt say he was going to replace Gallup. Stop being a woman putting words in my mouth.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Smileys wont help you. If Brown makes it over him it wont have anything to do with catching a football.
And I didnt say he was going to replace Gallup. Stop being a woman putting words in my mouth.

Browns still a frakign WR so he takes one of limited amount of spots open for a wr group..

OK mr.stubborn aka thick headed:facepalm:

this dude would have to be so good he takes browns spot..BTW 4 other WRs with skills brought in UDFAS today..

you are so far up the arse of this guy you cant see realty. Its goin going to be tough for any of these guys to unseat our WRs we already have on the roster. Period, thats the reality..

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Browns still a frakign WR so he takes one of limited amount of spots open for a wr group..

OK mr.stubborn aka thick headed:facepalm:

this dude would have to be so good he takes browns spot..BTW 4 other WRs with skills brought in UDFAS today..

you are so far up the arse of this guy you cant see realty. Its goin going to be tough for any of these guys to unseat our WRs we already have on the roster. Period, thats the reality..
I see the great Fehoko is your weak spot. When he makes the team I'll see if you're ok. :thumbup: