1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

Simi Fehoko, keep an eye on this kid

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, May 31, 2022.

1. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

567 Messages
    693 Likes Received
    Maybe it's the coaches fault for not playing him last year, or he is/was too raw, but with all the injuries and unavailable players he only was made active when we had to due to lack of bodies. Plus someone has to be the least favorite if you list them out in that type of order.

kskboys likes this.
  2. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

34,674 Messages
    37,339 Likes Received
    Fair enough!!!!

To be honest, I really liked him until I saw him play in preseason. He looked beyond awful out there, just awkward. I have no idea what the deal is, but surely he's not what we saw last pre.

beware_d-ware and Einstein like this.
  3. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    33,693 Messages
    29,302 Likes Received
    The man-bun? No thank you. I'm keeping my eye on Vasher.

4. Pass2Run

Pass2Run Well-Known Member

3,852 Messages
    4,905 Likes Received
    Too light/skinny, imo.

5. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    38,265 Messages
    68,743 Likes Received
    I am keeping an eye on him because I like saying his name. Simi Fehoko just rolls of the tongue, doesn't it? So easy to say.

Now, do it with me only let it be just barely about a whisper and let it out slowly. SiiiiiiimmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiFeeeeeeeeehooooooookoooooooooo.

Now, try that with Michael Gallup. Not the same, is it? Nooooo, it isn't. Not nearly as melodic and you can't keep from spitting on yourself when you hit that p at the end.

I looked in the mirror when I said SiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiFeeeeeeeeeeehoooooookooooooo and if I had a pet talking goldfish, I would teach him to say that because I look just like a big goldfish. Or just to be really cool, know what I would name my pet talking goldfish? Yep, SiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiFeeeeeeeehoooooookooooooo and we'd look like twins saying his name to each other.

I am going to wait to make sure Simi Fehoko makes the team before buying that pet goldfish. No, not being negative, just cautious.

Pass2Run likes this.
  6. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    33,693 Messages
    29,302 Likes Received
    Noted, prepare to eat crow.

Pass2Run likes this.
  7. beware_d-ware

beware_d-ware Well-Known Member

5,924 Messages
    7,089 Likes Received
    I'm surprised that the team let Malik Turner go, honestly. He showed a lot more promise than Fehoko did.

Pass2Run likes this.
  8. lostar2009

lostar2009 Well-Known Member

5,348 Messages
    3,164 Likes Received
  9. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

52,500 Messages
    57,313 Likes Received
    He was an equal chance to make the team as Semi.

Dak is reported to like Vasher.

Pass2Run likes this.