Twitter: Simi Fehoko out this week

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I actually hope that happens if the Cowboys aren't in it. I hope the NFL has to watch a Super Bowl with backups replacing key starters forced to sit out.

Chad Henne vs Blaine Gabbert in the Super Bowl.

They deserve it. That Commish deserves it.
They would never allow that. As with a lot of things...the rules/procedures would be changed or "adapted".

Bigdog

Reaction score
Need to postpone the game until he can come back. He is a marquee player that will drive up the TV ratings (sarcasm)

blueblood70

Reaction score
i thought the new rule was to start very soon, no vaxxed player without symptoms ie asymptomatic will no longer be tested. only players who have symptoms and or are otherwise unvaxxed.

maybe i read it wrong but they are dog this because they dont want scenario where vaxxed and healthy players miss playoff games etc i like the rule. bease does not LOL he out a lot..

did i read it worng?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Maybe Hill has symptoms which means he needs to be symptom free before he can be tested again to be cleared. Or maybe he is not Vaccinated which means he needs to be out at least 10 days.

What was weird to me is MM said Odighizuwa, who was on the list since Saturday but came off yesterday, would be evaluated for conditioning. After only missing 3 days?
I found that to be strange as well, but Osa is clean and clear at this point with designation to play.