Since many of us like Hypotheticals

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think we'd be 5-0 if we had worn our white jerseys against Tampa!!! What say you?
Many old schoolers may agree with me.....:)
Any superstitious types around here?
I agree. Or. The new Blue jerseys with WHITE pants.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think we'd be 5-0 if we had worn our white jerseys against Tampa!!! What say you?

Game was decided by officials making big calls for 1 team and not against the other.

Levontae David spiking his helmet not called resulted in points.

Jourdan Lewis getting thrown to the ground not called resulted in points.

2 holding calls resulted in Dallas not running the clock out and winning the game.

So really that game just came down to referees deciding when to make calls and when not to.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Game was decided by officials making big calls for 1 team and not against the other.

2 holding calls resulted in Dallas not running the clock out and winning the game.

So really that game just came down to referees deciding when to make calls and when not to.
Sooooo, No?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Both teams are playing better and would love to see them play again. I think Dallas would have a great shot at beating the Bucs in Tampa or at Dallas.

Brax

Reaction score
Those blue jerseys, still believe there is bad mojo with them, white with sea foam pants is what I prefer. How bad is blue, a guys wins SB MVP and the team lost the game, only time it will ever happen.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Especially if we wear bacon wrapped jerseys!!!!

Reportedly they are working on the outfits for the cheerleaders.

1441283156-gettyimages-139184262-master.jpg

garyo1954

Reaction score

Back in the day blue jersey curse bit us in the butt. I never really understood it. Some folks claim it was nothing more than throwing us out of our comfort zone.
White was our visiting color and home teams got to choose their color. So we were almost always in white.

I like to think these guys are color blind. Maybe you're right. But I think we're two games away from where we finished last year. And that's a good place to be considering we're not even to the halfway point.

Brax

Reaction score

Could of been the Blue Jersey that caused all that, just saying.

CWR

Reaction score

The blue jerseys are amazing though. I think we could slap them on and beat Tampa today. We just needed a little more time to gel.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Baltimore Colts and Eagles ruined those beautiful blue uniforms for me......but we did beat the Rams in them in the 78 championship game...so go figure..

CWR

Reaction score
Zeke could use some hair gel....

No sir, whatever he's doing now he needs to keep on doing. If he ain't washing his socks he's just gonna have stinky feet. Cause we ain't changing nothing. Lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

The Cowboys did win the game, their kicker is the one that lost it. What, a field goal and an extra point? The Cowboys should be 5-0 today.

I was never worried about different colored jerseys.