Six Feet Under Thread

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
The new season doesn't start until June.

But I just discovered the music that is used in the trailer that they're currently running on HBO. Have you seen it? It is truly moving. All of the characters are walking through a supermarket. A couple of funny moments: the dead father in the forzen vegetables section, Rico removing the giblets from a turkey, Claire ('nuff said), Nate as a checkout boy (and at the end sniffing an orange, sending chills up your spine).

Playing prominently in the background is the song "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone, a throaty, blues-y, powerhouse tune, which seems to have been created solely for this 30-second trailer.

I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the music that HBO selects for all of their series. This trailer was certainly no exception.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BulletBob said:
The new season doesn't start until June.

But I just discovered the music that is used in the trailer that they're currently running on HBO. Have you seen it? It is truly moving. All of the characters are walking through a supermarket. A couple of funny moments: the dead father in the forzen vegetables section, Rico removing the giblets from a turkey, Claire ('nuff said), Nate as a checkout boy (and at the end sniffing an orange, sending chills up your spine).

Playing prominently in the background is the song "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone, a throaty, blues-y, powerhouse tune, which seems to have been created solely for this 30-second trailer.

I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the music that HBO selects for all of their series. This trailer was certainly no exception.

I have always heard it was a pretty good show...but I missed the first seasons and would have no clue what was going on or who was who...so I do not even bother with it now.

Only Sopranos and Deadwood.