SJ says team has filled enough holes to “not draft for need”

fivetwos

Reaction score
And the biggest problem is that they believe what they spew.
That's what I wrestle with....

Do they actually believe most of the crap they say or are they just trying to peddle their product?

Either way it's a problem and a conflict, but they don't see it that way. They get up there and act as if theyve had success before.

kskboys

Reaction score
That's what I wrestle with....

Do they actually believe most of the crap they say or are they just trying to peddle their product?

Either way it's a problem and a conflict, but they don't see it that way. They get up there and act as if theyve had success before.
Pretty sure they believe it. I've never seen any hint of subtlety or subterfuge in any of their thought patterns.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Pretty sure they believe it. I've never seen any hint of subtlety or subterfuge in any of their thought patterns.
Amazing how failure can convince people that what they are doing works well.

They are like semi arrogant about it also.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Seriously?

I always think it's interesting to listen to what he has to say compared to his dad, who's more of a straight shooter even if he doesn't mean to be. Stephen prefers to lie and says there are no "musts." Jerry says, "Famous last words: We’ll get [an offensive lineman] unless Lamb or Parsons is there.”

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazing how failure can convince people that what they are doing works well.

They are like semi arrogant about it also.
They talk as if they have lifetime contracts regardless of on-field results and answer to no one. What could possibly go wrong with that arrangement?

Havic

Reaction score
Seems to be betting that we will be hitting home runs on all 9 picks LMAO

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t mind the “BPA” comment, but saying “I wouldn’t say we have any ‘musts’ left” is a clown comment.

I agree with you.....but the scary part is I think he's serious. Jerry 2.0 without the extra-marital affairs.

conner01

Reaction score
Why can't they just shut up? Are the Jones boys that narcissistic? Do they need to see themselves in print and on TV that much?
Every team is doing interviews about the draft
It’s not just the Jones

conner01

Reaction score
In other words, our roster is great and we will make decisions based exclusively on placating Jerry and helping Stephen with the salary cap
Maybe it’s just we don’t have to reach to fill any particular position so we can just take BPA at any number of positions to upgrade them