Skins had to use silent count at home vs. Steelers

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Did you guys hear about this? I remember when the Steelers came to Dallas and it seemed like half the stadium was Steeler fans. But I don't recall the Boys having to go to a silent count. That is just nuts.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
man, the steelers do have a good group of fans.

Not like us of course.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
yeah, I was at the Steelers game last time they came to Dallas. A ridiculous amount of Steelers fans.........and I remember defenders bouncing of Rothlisberger.....and Jerome Bettis for the go ahead td in the 4th.....and having to listen to all those Steelers fans after the game in the parking lot. Sickening. :banghead:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah the Steelers always have a lot of fans who follow them about and are always happy to be following their team.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
We can't even get a normal snap right. I can only imagine what a silent count would do to us. :(

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
But it still takes the home teams fans to sell the tickets and that is horrible that so many are willing.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
I've often wondered myself why Dallas does not use the silent count more. With our "larger" OL, they struggle against faster/shiftier DLinemen. So why not use the silent count as a way to get a quicker jump off the ball and take away that advantage? Logic says that it should also help Flozell Adams who struglles with a hearing problem. One can argue against this by saying that using a silent count can correct some problems but create others, but then isn't practice there to get better at that and guard against that happening?

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Ya i really hope this new season changes things. Dallas fans need to get some heart at home, thats what gives teams the home field advantage.