Skins releasing Josh Norman

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So true. The guy fell off a cliff. And this can't come as new to anyone that watched football in 2019, as the Commanders deactivated and benched him for the better part of the year. And it says a lot to me that his former coach in Ron Rivera obviously doesn't feel any differently about keeping him.
well he left ron and a good team that needed him for the big payday, so it could be some personal feelings there too.
I doubt many skin players gave their all last year, but I never watched him play last year so cant say to that.
The contract he had was for too much money also.

Now him and dez can hang out full time.:muttley:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Norman's wheels are gone, that was what kept Darrell Green's in top form for so long, he had those incredible wheels. To this day, the player that I would have loved to seen in a Cowboys uni. The Skins had some muttonheads over the years but he was one of the class guys of the game.

The same thing has happened to Sherman, he and Norman do not have that closing speed like they used to have.
Yes, as much disdain I have always had towards the Skins, Darrell Green was a class act and HOF player, it always pained me to admit it back in the day.