Twitter: Skip Bayless comparing Tannehil to Dak

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip is the highest paid troll in history. He’s turned trolling into multimillion dollar nest egg.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Any fan that demands perfection from every player ever game, doesn't understand football. I say that because one loss has everybody up at arns like we're the worst team in the NFL.

It's been 50 years since the Dolphins went all the way undefeated. Crap happens.

195-0 when up 14 points in the 4th prior to this game.

So what happened, happened 195-1 now.

What happened was both sides of the ball could not close out a game they had in their grasps on the road.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
195-0 when up 14 points in the 4th prior to this game.

So what happened, happened 195-1 now.

What happened was both sides of the ball could not close out a game they had in their grasps on the road.
Slight correction- 195-0 when leading by 14 or more after 3 qtrs. We lost more than a few when just leading by 14.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Slight correction- 195-0 when leading by 14 or more after 3 qtrs. We lost more than a few when just leading by 14.

We were up 14 in the 4th which makes it the same or even worse. That's what I said. Think you didn't see the 4th typed. But I hear ya Bob.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Any fan that demands perfection from every player ever game, doesn't understand football. I say that because one loss has everybody up at arns like we're the worst team in the NFL.

It's been 50 years since the Dolphins went all the way undefeated. Crap happens.
One loss? Are you a Vikings or Eagles fan?

Dallas has 3 losses.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Why would we take this as an insult?

Tannehill is a good, complimentary QB for a team built around the run and defense. Slightly more than a game-manager,.....basically a game manager on steroids.

I mean...what....nobody is thinking Tannehill OR dak is the type of QB you build around as the focal point of ur offense. He's not Allen. He's not Mahomes. He's not even Hurts or Burrow.

He is a Tannehill or Cousins....but without the playoff wins.

But there's 15 teams that would rather have Dak than their current QB, IF he didn't have his contract. WITH his contract.... maybe 10

Creeper

Reaction score
Speaking of watching the Titans. Did anyone watch their LB, #51? See how he plays the run? We need one of those.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Tanny just kicked the Packers arse, put up over 300 yards and 2 TD passes.

If people are comparing Dak to Tanny, then Dak needs to take that as a compliment.

jhj7098

Reaction score
No comparison.. Tannehill all day long. See last nights results vs this past Sunday’s results.

Cmac

Reaction score
To his credit.....Skip is as wishy-washy of a hater possible. He thinks Baker Mayfield is a good NFL QB and hailed Tebow as a good one too.

Cmac

Reaction score
Tanny just kicked the Packers arse, put up over 300 yards and 2 TD passes.

If people are comparing Dak to Tanny, then Dak needs to take that as a compliment.
....then let's compare the Tenn D against our D's last performance against GB. Now that would be compelling too.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So Titans were up by 11 against GB in the 3rd quarter (Dallas led GB by 14 in the 4th quarter) only to see GB close the game to 20-17 heading into the 4th......the difference was Tannehill led the Titans to a 4th quarter TD and kept GB from coming back, unlike Dak with his 0 point 4th quarter performance.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Everybody puts us in 2nd and long and 3rd and long. 4th down trys should be on Daks legs not his arm. Can't count on a decent play call either.

Dak made a bunch of 3rd down and 4th down with his legs last game. I dont buy into the "if a play doesnt work it was a bad call" club.

But i do agree he should take off a little more.