Video: Skip Bayless reacts Troy Aikman says Cowboys might as well now be Jacksonville or Jets

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Even though I expected it to end like it did,it still hurt,and really pissed me off that I got sucked in again...I love the cowboys,but im 57 and I know I'll probably never see another SB win again.. friggin sad.

The first one I watched live was the 1977 Super Bowl, so I've seen four championships (along with watching the fifth on tape). I want more, but I'm happy that I've at least gotten to experience that as a fan. There are some here that have not experienced a championship season.

triplets_93

Reaction score
My Cowboys Jersey, my first, was a recent purchase, right before we went to the playoff game in LA, and bombed.

It's a #55 (my birth year) Vander Esch one.

My favorite Cowboys pullover was with the Triplets on the front. But sadly, it shrunk over time, and I got bigger. I have several nice t-shirts. The cap, I bought new this year at Target, as my old cap got too many sweat marks. I'm going to wash it, but one never knows how that will turnout.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He’s right…Dallas is just a well marketed team with no interest in winning …

Flamma

Reaction score
Even though I expected it to end like it did,it still hurt,and really pissed me off that I got sucked in again...I love the cowboys,but im 57 and I know I'll probably never see another SB win again.. friggin sad.

I'm not far behind you. I got sucked in early on. But by season's end, most of us could see. This offense is no different than it was the last 2 years. The defense and special teams are why we went 12-5. I did not think we were winning. I was hopeful but had little confidence. I don't know how they fix this offense. We have an aging OL and 1 decent RB.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The sad part nothing will change JJ and his son are running out of options..it might even get worse