Skip Bayless said we're a "troubled team" ***First Take Thread***

Boysboy

Reaction score
We'll finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs b/c of Team Obliviator, Romo being erratic, a shaky defense, and could barely beat a woeful Bengals team.

I mean which is it? He can't have it many ways. It has to be one, or the other. Not EVERY way.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I thought we werent going to report what that P.O.S says...but he it is Monday morning and another skippy thread:horse:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Boysboy;2312441 said:
We'll finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs b/c of Team Obliviator, Romo being erratic, a shaky defense, and could barely beat a woeful Bengals team.

I mean which is it? He can't have it many ways. It has to be one, or the other. Not EVERY way.

Skip bayless has made a living off of trashing the Cowboys. It's what he does...

9-7 means we go 5-6 the rest of the way... has he seen our schedule? Or anyone elses in the NFC East for that matter? We should all run the table except for the games we play against each other. Pitt will be tough for all of us, but we should all be favored in our remaining games...

Don Corleone

Reaction score
lol...yes, we will just roll over and die because we struggled to beat the Bengals. As if the Giants didn't struggle to beat them in overtime just 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

I just love how the mediots are waiting for the Cowboys to implode.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Little Skippy must have messed his pants when Patrick caught that last TD. Call it luck, but like Tony Hill #80 once said, "It's better to be lucky than to lose."

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2312477 said:
Little Skippy must have messed his pants when Patrick caught that last TD. Call it luck, but like Tony Hill #80 once said, "It's better to be lucky than to lose."

:bow:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2312443 said:
Ahhh the weekly Skippy hate the Cowboys thread :rolleyes:

:laugh2:

This cycle is certainly consistent:

• Romo commits a turnover (or two)
  • Ware gets a sack
  • Wade won't be critical of anyone or anything
  • Owens creates headlines with actions and words or lack thereof
  • Witten plays great and says all the right things
  • The color analyst for the game gets blasted on the Zone forum
  • Skip does his Monday morning anti-Cowboy schtick
  • Someone goes ape over Skip's Monday rant and posts protest at the Zone

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
After the lies Bayless wrote about Aikman in the early 90s, I am surprised mentioning his name here isn't a banable offense

Don Corleone

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;2312502 said:
After the lies Bayless wrote about Aikman in the early 90s, I am surprised mentioning his name here isn't a banable offense

:lmao: You just mentioned his name...consider yourself banned.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan;2312502 said:

It's not that I haven't brought it up at the monthly mod [strike]orgy[/strike] meeting...