Video: Skip - Cowboys vs Colts preview

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thinking the same on this one, hope I am wrong. It's a playoff game for the Colts.

Of course it's winnable, I think A-game vs A-game the Cowboys are probably better by a little, but I have to take the desperate team at home.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Elliot was outside the tackle box and i think that’s why it was called. Some years back I remember us playing the egirls and murray was our RB. He was across the line of scrimmage but was between the hash marks and lowered his helmet and took a defensive lineman off his feet. Shown over and over again during the game. It was awesome. The league had been saying at that point they were implementing the rule about a running back or players lowering there helmet even back then. But they weren’t calling it inside the tackle box.

It was a bad call. Elliot didn’t lower his helmet any more than the defender did. And he was shoved from behind. Looked like they both got dinged up. The defender during the game and Elliot missed a practice with the shoulder. Elliot gets fined but not the defender. Elliot and the team was imposing there will at the time so a perfect time for the refs to make it a closer game. Conspiracy? Lol.. It’s like the refs make a bad call on one side then try to make it up eventually on the other side. The roughing call on Gregory? What was he supposed to do? Offensive pass interference on the egirls? Touchy calls. Coooers long TD looked like he had hands on the defender. Could have been called then also. Glad it wasn’t.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
I’m actually expecting the cowboys to rout the colts. Similar to what they did in 16 to Detroit.

ultron

Reaction score
Skip should've bet the 2 cases straight up - we're about to destroy these clowns.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I get all the reasons why lots of people have Indianapolis pegged for the win.

By the same token, Indy is a wildcard team. If you can't beat wild card teams on the road, then playoffs will not be kind to you.

However desperate Indianapolis may be right now, every team Dallas faces in postseason football will be more so.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love the scariness of some Cowboy fans. It seems like every week a group of fans are scared about a team that the Cowboys are playing. Don't get me wrong, this team cannot win every game, but every week some QB, RB, Receiver, TE, Safety, Linebacker, O-Lineman, D-Lineman, DB, Official, Coach, Kicker, or Cheerleader is scaring the fans of this team.

cern

Reaction score
we need to improve in the red zone. that's on the coaching staff.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Colts are the team that ended the Texans win streak, but at the same time lost 0-6, to the Jags and got shut out by them. If the Colts that played against the Texans shows up, then this game will be tough for the Cowboys.

the jets gave the texans trouble just now. texans are the worst 10 win team i've ever seen.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
This is going to be a tough game... I honestly see a L tomorrow. Hope I am wrong— but this feels like we are walking into a buzz saw.

Indy has to have the W— we just emotionally expended ourselves the last few weeks and the division is basically ours with the cushion we have now and the state of the other teams in the NFCE.

Add to that the fact we are beat up— I just think there is a lot for us to overcome. If we do I will be ecstatic and happy to be proved wrong!

Indy 26
Dallas 17
Well thing is I watched the last colt game, and all they do is pass, and run occasionally.
If we get pass pressure, and can cover his main targets they wont know what to do.
Luck throws so much we may get a int too.

I think a lot depends on what happens first qtr, but dallas should win this game.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We might lose tomorrow, make the playoffs ; and go one and done .

This might give garrett his 5 year extension , and in 5 years we will get another post season appearance .

slomoxn

Reaction score
I think The Cowboys can win, Colts are hot though. This team is resilient if nothing else which is why I gave them a fighters chance here. They’ve gone on long winning streaks and know how to sustain them. Losing isn’t the end of the world, I fully expect the whole division to lose today (except us) so no big deal.

I will say though, even if The Cowboys win, I still want a combination of Garrett, Linehan fired; they’re not good coaches. If not both then Linehan they need a new OC,
; if they lose I will be mad, won’t denigrate the team but will understand they are what their record says they are. Personally it comes down to coaching, Dak needs someone that can coach him better and better offensive scheme. And Garrett is what his record says he is... MEDIOCRE, INCAPABLE OF GOING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. He doesn’t have no CREED in him. Lol

slomoxn

Reaction score
We might lose tomorrow, make the playoffs ; and go one and done .

This might give garrett his 5 year extension , and in 5 years we will get another post season appearance .
That pretty much sums up how I feel; this combination of owner, GM, and HC is not built for winning. It’s a combination built for managing and marketing, the brand will always be viable but the team will hav no more glory. I’d rather not make the playoffs and coach gets fired than the scenario above. At least a chance for a new regime and new opportunities.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I thought the Texans game was tough but this is an easier game than that,we should beat this team even with a healthy Luck.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I have no doubt that our offense will score in the 20’s, but I’m not convinced our defense will hold the Colts under 20. I think the Colts will need to score more than 24 to beat Dallas. So can the defense play that well, or are we going to blame the offense for not scoring 30?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I have no doubt that our offense will score in the 20’s, but I’m not convinced our defense will hold the Colts under 20. I think the Colts will need to score more than 24 to beat Dallas. So can the defense play that well, or are we going to blame the offense for not scoring 30?

I think if Andrew Luck starts running or makes plays outside of the pocket then that’s what could get them past the Cowboys.

The key to the game for the Colts is Luck’s mobility. If we keep him in the pocket we probably win.