Video: Skip done with 21. throws away his EzE jersey

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I didn't say I would stop rooting for the Cowboys. I just hope Zeke breaks a leg. I'm making plans to fly to see the Pats game and I have tickets for the Thanksgiving Day Bills game as well. I hope Pollard rushes for 100 yards each game.

When you root for a Cowboys player to get hurt, you're not a fan. That's as self-centered and sociopathic as a fan can get.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
When you root for a Cowboys player to get hurt, you're not a fan. That's as self-centered and sociopathic as a fan can get.
Your opinion. I was hoping his plane would crash when he flew back from Cabo. So maybe I have bigger problems than not being a Cowboys fan in your eyes. lol.

kumizi

Reaction score
After JG, Zeke might be the #1 problem on this team right now. "Zeke is 42nd in broken tackle rate, 34th in yards-after-contact per carry, and we rank 25th as a team in Open Field Yards, meaning the vast majority of our rushing yards are due to the offensive line’s performance."

The O-line is still ranked in the top 5 in the league in terms of what they can control in the run game.

People fail to see Zeke sucking because his total yardage totals. It took his yardage being low in the Vikings game and the Cowboys losing in an embarassing fashion for people to question his performance. What people dont realize is that a guy could run for 100 yards on 20 carries but that doesn't necessarily mean he was great.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You believe what you want and I'll do the same. I'm done thinking he'll ever be as good as he once was. I'd rather see Pollard get every carry.
I didn’t say he was as good as he once was, I said even if he isn’t he’s still very good. It’s pretty silly to suggest a pace for 1,402 yards and 11 TDs isn’t very good.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
After JG, Zeke might be the #1 problem on this team right now. "Zeke is 42nd in broken tackle rate, 34th in yards-after-contact per carry, and we rank 25th as a team in Open Field Yards, meaning the vast majority of our rushing yards are due to the offensive line’s performance."

The O-line is still ranked in the top 5 in the league in terms of what they can control in the run game.

People fail to see Zeke sucking because his total yardage totals. It took his yardage being low in the Vikings game and the Cowboys losing in an embarassing fashion for people to question his performance. What people dont realize is that a guy could run for 100 yards on 20 carries but that doesn't necessarily mean he was great.

Ding....ding...ding....winner.

I’d wager good money you give any starting caliber RB in the league Zeke’s typical touches a game (~20-25 carries) they’d put at least the same number as Zeke. I’d also wager they break 1-2 of those for long runs.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Zeke and his agent are too busy right now to care about football.

giphy.gif

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Zeke giving effort he's just not good and hasn't been for 3 years.

Having said that players have always played hard under Jason.

You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

When did I say facts? It’s my opinion just like your opinion is Zeke isn’t good anymore and that he is giving effort. I guess your entitled to what you think are facts?? We both don’t know and we are both giving our opinions. This is a message board to discuss the Dallas Cowboys don’t get upset for me giving my opinion wether you agree or disagree.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I didn’t say he was as good as he once was, I said even if he isn’t he’s still very good. It’s pretty silly to suggest a pace for 1,402 yards and 11 TDs isn’t very good.
Look who we've played so far. He should be the rushing leader right now. You can go ahead and accept his lesser self but I won't.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look who we've played so far. He should be the rushing leader right now. You can go ahead and accept his lesser self but I won't.
You think they don’t count the yardage other RBs gain against the easier opponents?

By the way, he gained over 100 yards against the Eagles who hadn’t given up 100 to a RB since Zeke last year

SoBlue128

Reaction score
It’s always amazed me how much some players seem to regress once they get their money. I wonder why that it is lol

CWR

Reaction score
He's the oldest 24 year old ever.

Hes too damn young to lose his burst. We need to fire everyone associated with training and coaching him and start all over. I want to see the guy that was a threat to house it every time he touched the ball.

I know hes taken a pounding but cmon, 24 and no serious injuries robbing him of his speed. Wth?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
When did I say facts? It’s my opinion just like your opinion is Zeke isn’t good anymore and that he is giving effort. I guess your entitled to what you think are facts?? We both don’t know and we are both giving our opinions. This is a message board to discuss the Dallas Cowboys don’t get upset for me giving my opinion wether you agree or disagree.
I have taken a look at Zeke's objective performance and analytics. I did this before the season. Have you?

JayFord

Reaction score
I dont see what the issue with Elliott is

788 yards 4 yards a carry and 6 rushing tds

hes on pace for about 1300 yards this year and 13 touchdowns

thats ummmm elite numbers

kumizi

Reaction score
I dont see what the issue with Elliott is

788 yards 4 yards a carry and 6 rushing tds

hes on pace for about 1300 yards this year and 13 touchdowns

thats ummmm elite numbers
of course you dont. not surprising. counting stats dont really tell the story on individual performance.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
of course you dont. not surprising. counting stats dont really tell the story on individual performance.
They certainly tell part of the story. Yardage and scoring are what teams want from a RB. He supplies that. He had a bad game last week, but even outstanding RB immune to that. If that what a fan expects they aren’t being realistic or fair.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
21 is trending down!

So not once, but twice he set up a video camera in his kitchen, walked out of the room, then walked back in to throw his Cowboys jersey in the trash, with really bad acting? I took a long time to get around to clicking on this, because I knew it was going to be idiotic...but wow. I just wasted 5 minutes that I could've used to stare out the window at the darkness.