Skip predicts Earl will start vs Panthers!

Rayman70

Reaction score
He comes from the Kris Richard school of thought and scheme. He will be fine if he comes here with little prep. What worries me would be giving up too much in return. Love it if we can get him,but for a fair price.

Flamma

Reaction score
There is no chance the Cowboys are giving Thomas a 6 year deal near 80M at the age of 29. And give up a 2nd round pick to boot. I've been pro ET from day one, but to give him a contract like that would make them as dumb as a bag of rocks.

What they could do is give him guaranteed money over the first 3 years of his contract to the tune of 36-40M and put any amount of money they want for the last 3 years.

jday

Reaction score
Before you say you don't like Skip Bayless, he has predicted a lot of moves in the past and knows Jerry...........

He knows Jerry of a bygone age. Seven to ten years ago, Thomas would already be here at the likely expense of a 1st and potentially more. Don't get me wrong, they may still do it...I just don't think Jerry is the same Jerry, Skip once knew.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If we play the Panthers again in week one in 2019, then I might believe this.

I was on the ET train for a while, but if it was going to happen it would have by now. Dallas isn't giving up a high pick for a guy that will probably be a free agent in about seven months.

CCBoy

Reaction score
He knows Jerry of a bygone age. Seven to ten years ago, Thomas would already be here at the likely expense of a 1st and potentially more. Don't get me wrong, they may still do it...I just don't think Jerry is the same Jerry, Skip once knew.

Stephen is the element that really has a path of his own...even if quieted by Jerry.