Video: Skip says door closed on Dak's deal. Really?

_sturt_

Reaction score
Why do you continue to post stuff from skip, SAS, cowherd, etc¿

They are talking heads. Nothing they say matters and they'll say the opposite tomorrow.

Amen, brother.

This site is so consumed with teasing out all kinds of sub-forums, it amazes me that the two most obvious ones that deserve to be created--one just for Dak contract threads, and another just for discussion of TV sports carnival barkers like Bayless, SAS and others--remain a far-too-common thing on the mainline Fan Zone forum.

Nav22

Reaction score

They are talking heads. Nothing they say matters and they'll say the opposite tomorrow.
Because if he posted content from reputable sources, they’d all make him feel like an idiot for his anti-Dak stance.

It’s only the hired clowns like Skip or Stephen A. who would even entertain the idea of not paying Dak.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Because if he posted content from reputable sources, they’d all make him feel like an idiot for his anti-Dak stance.

It’s only the hired clowns like Skip or Stephen A. who would even entertain the idea of not paying Dak.

Please post those reputable sources.

leeblair

Reaction score
Perhaps it's beginning to sink in that only quarterbacks who show they are truly special get marquee status and pay.
In 2019, Dak showed beyond any doubt that he is at best an average to below average quarterback. He couldn't manage to play well in any game in which the opposing teams were still contending for a playoff spot. He couldn't beat teams of equal talent; much less better teams.
Dak wants to be paid as if he has gone out and accomplished great things, but he hasn't shown that he makes the difference in close games to help the Cowboys win.
He has shown, however, that he simply plays with the team and will only be as good as they are playing at that moment in time.
He hasn't been a standout. He's been mediocre.
You don't pay top money to a guy who doesn't stand out or stand up when the team needs him to make a difference.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

I post it so others can read about what is being said.

Some people want to fact check things.

Go ahead.

If you only want posts that agree with you..

just ain't going to happen.

Me..

I'm bulletproof about stuff like others opinions.

Your opinions do not bother me. My skin is much thicker after 50 years of following this team.

In fact the worst fans are hockey fans. I used to moderate a Florida Panthers fansite.

Those Flyers, Maple Leaf and Duck fans..they shred you and spit you.

Cowboy fans are a Creme de Menthe compared to the rest.

Easily.

Enjoy baby.

:laugh:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I thought op hated Dak?
No..

Not at all.

I hate the crisis he is causing to my fav team.

I am about team..not players.

One needs to read what is being said.

I could care less about Dak.

Cowboys..love them.

A post like yours is what people will read and just stop there.

Whatever.

What you should say..

"Redball..is a great team fan but he is not loyal to players who he thinks are not doing their best for the TEAM."

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Perhaps it's beginning to sink in that only quarterbacks who show they are truly special get marquee status and pay.
In 2019, Dak showed beyond any doubt that he is at best an average to below average quarterback. He couldn't manage to play well in any game in which the opposing teams were still contending for a playoff spot. He couldn't beat teams of equal talent; much less better teams.
Dak wants to be paid as if he has gone out and accomplished great things, but he hasn't shown that he makes the difference in close games to help the Cowboys win.
He has shown, however, that he simply plays with the team and will only be as good as they are playing at that moment in time.
He hasn't been a standout. He's been mediocre.
You don't pay top money to a guy who doesn't stand out or stand up when the team needs him to make a difference.
I think the term is..

"Dak's a legend in his own mind".

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Amen, brother.

This site is so consumed with teasing out all kinds of sub-forums, it amazes me that the two most obvious ones that deserve to be created--one just for Dak contract threads, and another just for discussion of TV sports carnival barkers like Bayless, SAS and others--remain a far-too-common thing on the mainline Fan Zone forum.
Careful.

You can get benched talking about how they run their site. Read their rules.

FYI