Twitter: Slater: I’m told he’s been at the facility nearly everyday rehabbing

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak haters, Dak lovers...such simple terms. Some of us just don't think the Jones boys are smart enough to build a contender while paying a QB $35-40M per season.

Their best hope is to luck into a season like 2016, minus the obligatory divisional round choke job.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Since you Dak haters seem to like Jane Slaters take, here’s another one.

You know they will say it means nothing. lol I want to see this deal get done and put behind us but in the meantime Dak has been doing what he should be doing to get himself ready. I never heard him complain when he was getting peanuts as a 4th rd pick nor did he whine about being on a franchise tag, he signed it and got to work. I would have a different view if Dak was out there hollering pay me or trade me or making other derogatory remarks that I have witnessed from other players yet Dak continue to keep his mouth shut and continues to get himself ready for the upcoming season

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak haters, Dak lovers...such simple terms. Some of us just don't think the Jones boys are smart enough to build a contender while paying a QB $35-40M per season.

Their best hope is to luck into a season like 2016, minus the obligatory divisional round choke job.
Sad to be so helplessly hopeless.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

In 2016 weren't they paying for Romo, Mark Sanchez and Dak? That was WITH the salary cap being 155 million lol.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You know they will say it means nothing. lol I want to see this deal get done and put behind us but in the meantime Dak has been doing what he should be doing to get himself ready. I never heard him complain when he was getting peanuts as a 4th rd pick nor did he whine about being on a franchise tag, he signed it and got to work. I would have a different view if Dak was out there hollering pay me or trade me or making other derogatory remarks that I have witnessed from other players yet Dak continue to keep his mouth shut and continues to get himself ready for the upcoming season
And no one complains when he dives for touchdowns putting his body out their either. They just say he sucks.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
In 2016 weren't they paying for Romo, Mark Sanchez and Dak? That was WITH the salary cap being 155 million lol.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Cowboys ran into the brick wall known as the divisional round of the playoffs.

If/when Jerry and Stephen actually win something then you'll have a reason to "lol" someone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How exactly are there "good talks" yet not meaningful?

Exactly what are they discussing?

Sounds like a bunch of air
When I read that I read it as....they have no idea how the talks are going.....the fact they are talking is good talks to these reporters.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And no one complains when he dives for touchdowns putting his body out their either. They just say he sucks.

I have come to understand that Dak will not get any credit for any positives, too many have their heals dug in and even winning a SB there will still be some who will spin it as to not credit Dak, right now it is more about peoples own egos around here about feeling they are right
. Dak like any player in the NFL knows you have to cash in when your time comes as a FA this opportunity may never come back around. the 40 mill (if it is that much) in a short period of time will be more or less avg pay just as Rodgers getting 33.5 avg was top money in 2018 is no longer top money. Cap is not going to stand still if Dak takes a low offer today he will be one of the lowest paid within the next 2 to 3 years and only a fool would do that to themselves