Twitter: Slater: I’m told he’s been at the facility nearly everyday rehabbing

phildadon86

Reaction score
you want to obsolve dak of all these losses but blam a super bowl MVP and a qb that took his team twice to a SB and once to a CCG ?
You are blaming Dak for the Jets loss when he was missing 2 tackles and his 2 starting WRs. lol. But you would never blame any qb not just mahomes for that because it doesnt fit your agenda. Period.

khiladi

Reaction score
BS watch the whole damn thing he is not claiming Dallas is disrespecting him. Look you don't want him on the team fine but spinning garbage taking the comment out of context really pathetic

For you to sit here and tell me to watch the whole damn thing, when you wrote with a straight face that you read the transcript and couldn’t find the use of the word respect is comical.

it’s also highly comical when this same interview had Dak’s brother, before Dak talking about respect, right there telling us these other QBs got paid bit didn’t win SBs even though they got to them to SBs and both of them giving lip service up not understanding why a contract isn’t done even though it was Dak who refused an extension based on a year, not actual money.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dude, why are you even trying to argue this point still. He used the words respect and it’s right there, but you go on with excuses. You said you couldn’t find it on the transcript, I did the heavy lifting for you and gave you the exact quote and here you are, still talking garbage.

It’s clear that this narrative that Slater is making things up about ‘respect’ is hardly credible period, when Dak uses these words specifically in the interview. That is my point and you originally tried to object to it in this context.

There is no point arguing over it now, unless you want to continue to prove nothing other than. your stubbornness

He used the word respect as all players have not in way suggestion there was a lack of respect the Cowboys have shown. He says to get a deal done will take some given and take from both sides and never claims of getting what Mahomes is getting and spells out the difference of what Mahomes has accomplished. I continue with it to show your own disdain for Prescott.

khiladi

Reaction score
He used the word respect as all players have not in way suggestion there was a lack of respect the Cowboys have shown. He says to get a deal done will take some given and take from both sides and never claims of getting what Mahomes is getting and spells out the difference of what Mahomes has accomplished. I continue with it to show your own disdain for Prescott.

He used the word respect like I said he did and you said he didn’t, when you read the transcript. He used it exactly Iike I stated, in contract talks, and his performance with respect to other QBs, like Slater is claiming he is using it now with respect to Mahomes.

My disdain for Dak motivating me to prove this point is irrelevant to the fact what I stated was true period. Your love of Dak makes you flip flop around this fact. The difference between our motivations is mine is actually in accordance with facts.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For you to sit here and tell me to watch the whole damn thing, when you wrote with a straight face that you read the transcript and couldn’t find the use of the word respect is comical.

it’s also highly comical when this same interview had Dak’s brother right there telling us these other QBs didn’t win SBs even though he got to them to SBs and both of them giving lip service up not understanding why a contract isn’t done even though it was Dak who refused an extension based on a year, not actual money.

Get out of here with garbage.

Yes watch the whole thing and in the context he is talking of the contract talks not picking 1 word out of it as if he is claiming some disrespect by the Cowboys towards him. He is at the Star working and rehabbing to get himself ready to play for the Cowboys. The critics spin here is laughable especially your own.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes watch the whole thing and in the context he is talking of the contract talks not picking 1 word out of it as if he is claiming some disrespect by the Cowboys towards him. He is at the Star working and rehabbing to get himself ready to play for the Cowboys. The critics spin here is laughable especially your own.

Yes, he is, which shows how much hot air he is full of, thus my other posts.

Shane612

Reaction score
I have come to understand that Dak will not get any credit for any positives, too many have their heals dug in and even winning a SB there will still be some who will spin it as to not credit Dak....
Is Dak feeling self-pity, and appointed you as his proxy?
Geezzzz louise...and good grief.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes used the work respect nothing in terms of lack of respect.

Yeah, he used it in the context of him not getting paid what he wanted by Dallas... but in your world, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t feel ‘disrespected’, even though that’s a joke, because like I’ve said thousand of times by now, the Jones have baby-sat this mediocrity through all his ups and downs at the expense of the roster for years.

It’s as bogus as his brother, Dez and friends playing the race card in this same context.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak uses the words “respect” in the context of his contract at exactly 3:49, particularly in the context of his ‘performance’ with other QBs in the league. So can we put this nonsense to rest now or are we going to have to listen to more ‘explanations’ about he supposedly didn’t say what he actually said out his own mouth.

He also talks in a condescending manner of his “lack of respect” for people who don’t have any ‘success’ in life criticizing him. It reminds me of Lebron talking about guys having to go live their normal lives after losses, but Lebron, who is an all-time great at his profession, unlike Dak, got blasted for those words.

Either you comprehended this all wrong or you're lying to troll. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol you are a joke, then again after years of reading your BS it is not shocking. Enjoy the season

I already saw how this was going to play out I didn't want to be accused of calling him a "liar" again but its clear what he's doing lol. No way his comprehension skills are that bad. Its no way.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BS watch the whole damn thing he is not claiming Dallas is disrespecting him. Look you don't want him on the team fine but spinning garbage taking the comment out of context really pathetic
Dude should get a license plate that reads....Merrygoround.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak right now
giphy.gif
..Question is, which one is Dak and which is Jerry?

basel90

Reaction score
You are blaming Dak for the Jets loss when he was missing 2 tackles and his 2 starting WRs. lol. But you would never blame any qb not just mahomes for that because it doesnt fit your agenda. Period.
It seems you have an agenda and it has nothing to do with merit or football . You also seem to favor Dak over the cowboys, and ultimately you seem to enjoy mediocrity. You may get your wish if Dak gets his way . Enjoy 8-8 cycles , at best