Smith's arrival at the Star

stiletto

Reaction score
One key difference from everything I’ve seen are the two players’ attitudes. They don’t seem anything alike, and that bodes well for Smith. If he fails, it won’t be for lack of effort.

Yeah I definitely like his personality so far. Either way, there's no going back now. LOL

Motorola

Reaction score
I just threw it out there
Great throw. It could stick - especially if Tyron, Zack, and the rest of the vets use it.
Pretty sure they'll come up with a nickname for Tyler....but I Iike "Baby Bear".
Hopefully he develops into a mauler= "grizzly"

Motorola

Reaction score
Eric Williams style brawler
Short ride from Crowley, that is about 60 miles, a little over an hour depending traffic.
I guess to some it is short.

But better than a long flight from somewhere. Get him started on the no holding and better hand and foot work right away. Show him Larry Allen film. :D
Estimated 2022 population in Crowley < 20,000.
If Tyler Smith makes the 53 - pretty sure a good number of those citizens would make the trip to see a hometown kid play on the big stage of professional football.
Cowboys ticket holders....show a "little luv".

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Based on what evidence? because he's "big"? He had 12 holding penalties against Tulsa competition last year and by all accounts is extremely raw technique wise....he has potential but I am not even sure he'll be a starter for awhile.
The fact that the defender facing him ended up on his back on more snaps than not.