Snacks You're Addicted To

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I love Gardetto's!! Absolutely love them. I can sit and easily kill a Family Size bag of these by myself. Yeah, I know how terrible they are for you, but, they're fantastic for my taste buds. :D

In fact, I'm eating some now and got to thinking, we all probably have little snack items we love and get addicted to. What are yours?

General-Mills-Gardettos-Snack-Mix-Family-Size-Original-Recipe-016000193604.jpg
:D
37kjs6.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Londonboy

Reaction score
233A2881_grande.jpeg
This my fellow munchers is the English Pecan Toffee from This is a local company in downtown Marble Falls and it comes in dark, milk and white chocolate and is like Heath Bars gone wild. They do everything from scratch and are really nice people and they make the best gelato I have ever tasted, these people know how to do sweets. If you are looking for some really great Holiday gifts for yourself or someone else, this makes a great one at $13.95 a bag.

Marble Falls is the closest town to the village where I live and I go in there often but can't stay long as they don't have a substitute idiot.
Exactly how is it English?
Don't get Me wrong, if it's nice, We'll happily take the credit, I'm just puzzled about what exactly We've done to deserve it.

Sammy

Reaction score
I am a chipaholic and never met one I didn't like; however, there's this company in PA, Herr's Chips, that pioneered flavored potato chips and they're crazy. Do a blind taste test and you will find they taste exactly like the description. The first one I had was chili dog, mustard and onion and I could taste all of that, same thing with the Cheessteak. I don't know what all they make anymore because if it doesn't sell, they dump it and move on but they actually started Lay's doing them and selling them in Mexico. My sales assistant's Mom worked in the flavor development and she would bring in a big box of these flavored chips like Dill Pickle and Ketchup and I started cross pollinating and mixing flavors, what a party for your mouth.
51X93aspaYL.jpg

81VvedXofrL._SY679_.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They recently "improved" the flavor of butterfingers. This is the only example I can think of that an "improved" product is actually better.
If they improved it so the stuff doesn't get stuck in your teeth, I'm in!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we're moving into the direction of candy...

I just love my Hershey's bar.

It may be a cut-rate chocolate, but almost always have a big bar in my desk and will break off a chunk here & there.

IMO the best candy commercial of all-time...

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I'm a chipsaholic, love all kinds of chips, but my favorite used to be Zapps Hotter Than Hot Jalapeno Chips, kettle cooked in peanut oil, but somewhere along the way they changed the jalapeno recipe and aren't as good as they used to be. I love kettle cooked chips, but some brands use way too much salt. I love Cape Cod Kettle Chips, just the original or lightly salted are go-to's.

Pork Rinds and Chicharrones are great, especially the spicy ones with a couple drops of Tabasco, Louisiana Hot Sauce or Cholula. Jalapeno crunchy Cheetos, Chili Cheese Fritos, Funyuns are all great too.
Rold Gold Cheddar Pretzel Twists are awesome. Lots of cheese flavor, but they're not coated in cheese dust, the cheese is baked into the pretzels....all the flavor without the orange fingers. :thumbup:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a chipsaholic, love all kinds of chips, but my favorite used to be Zapps Hotter Than Hot Jalapeno Chips, kettle cooked in peanut oil, but somewhere along the way they changed the jalapeno recipe and aren't as good as they used to be. I love kettle cooked chips, but some brands use way too much salt. I love Cape Cod Kettle Chips, just the original or lightly salted are go-to's.

Pork Rinds and Chicharrones are great, especially the spicy ones with a couple drops of Tabasco, Louisiana Hot Sauce or Cholula. Jalapeno crunchy Cheetos, Chili Cheese Fritos, Funyuns are all great too.
Rold Gold Cheddar Pretzel Twists are awesome. Lots of cheese flavor, but they're not coated in cheese dust, the cheese is baked into the pretzels....all the flavor without the orange fingers. :thumbup:

If I'm not eating Jalapeno chips (prefer Herr's), the I'm picking up someone's low-salt chip like Lays.