SNF: Bills at Chiefs

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You're commenting on it so you're obviously following the game. No assumption necessary. :rolleyes:

That's the problem when you make "they can control the outcome" comments. It makes you look foolish for even following it. And if you're watching Netflix, why are you even here commenting on the game? So let's cut the BS.

I follow the box score a little. Don't have Netflix. I like the comments.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Chiefs are in Missouri right now... pronounced like "misery".

I wouldn't be surprised at all if KC misses the playoffs this year. AFC has some good teams especially out west and up north. BUF, BAL, LAC, CLE, LV, TEN and PIT are all better than KC.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The magic of Mahomes is not what it used to be. He used to get away with so much you should not get away with in the pros. When that magic is not happening like it used to, they are average.

Oh and remember Dak losing these games where his defense was trash? KC probably has the worst defense in the league. And he can't even overcome how bad it is. They are now 2-3.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
But I thought all great QBs could be LeBron James and win a Super Bowl by themselves! They don't need teammates. I read that on here!!

Dont talk stupid. The QB job is to lead the
The magic of Mahomes is not what it used to be. He used to get away with so much you should not get away with in the pros. When that magic is not happening like it used to, they are average.

Oh and remember Dak losing these games where his defense was trash? KC probably has the worst defense in the league. And he can't even overcome how bad it is. They are now 2-3.

Please dont compare Dak to someone who won a SB. Lets see can dak get to the NFC championship

Redline360

Reaction score
They haven't looked the same since the superbowl beat down. Defense is terrible and the offensive line still plaques Mahomes.

He still pulls incredible throws out of knowhere but the magic won't last forever. Wouldn't suprise me if they miss the playoffs unless something starts clicking more so on the defense side

Aulac

Reaction score
Justin Herbert broke Mahomes. Its no longer an easy division for the Chiefs anymore. Bills and Chargers are the best team in the AFC.