SNF: Packers (and refs) at Saints

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Saints are working around Brees' limitations with runs and short throws. That'll only get them so far.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if the play before the TD, on the incomplete pass. If that was Dallas defending they would have called a PI.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Rowdies are too busy with their "Dak sucks!" hot takes to even notice this game. :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another shoot out game.

does any team have a defense this year so far.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If that was Dallas, we would have been called OPI. But no, AR and GB get away with it.

Swagger

Reaction score
Drew Brees looks done. I wonder how long Sean Payton sticks with him beyond tonight?

He's got a young, strong-armed (and turnover prone) QB on his bench. At some point they need to see if they should offer him an extension.
You would have to question their wisdom to pay Taysom Hill, stick with Drew Brees and let Teddy walk.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you do anything besides whine? Even your thread title is a whine.

not a whine it is the truth and you know it.
Otherwise just shut up, all you do Is whine about people telling the truth.

I question if you are even a true fan.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
not a whine it is the truth and you know it.
Otherwise just shut up, all you do Is whine about people telling the truth.

No I don't know it and neither do you even less so pretending you can see some bias inside of others' heads as if they don't do their jobs to the best of their ability. Truth? Lol. More like whiny victim spewing nonsense. Just sounds so wussy. Sounds like a kid crying to mommy because a sibling is making faces at him. Weak.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I don't know it and neither do you even less so pretending you can see some bias inside of others' heads as if they don't do their jobs to the best of their ability. Truth? Lol. More like whiny victim spewing nonsense. Just sounds so wussy. Sounds like a kid crying to mommy because a sibling is making faces at him. Weak.

stop being an idiot. Well ok be your normal self. I am done with you and your whining. It is the truth and you know it. do not respond as I will not see it.