SNF: Packers (and refs) at Saints

MarcusRock

Reaction score
stop being an idiot. Well ok be your normal self. I am done with you and your whining. It is the truth and you know it. do not respond as I will not see it.

Now who can't deal with the truth?

If this were the Cowboys they'd have seen this truth ages ago. Lol.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I cant stand refs. Wasted 10 minutes in an obvious call they botched.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
i would say ref bias. But I would be accused I am whining from some goof I just put on ignore for insults.

You tend to see conspiracies at every turn. It really is possible that refs just make mistakes, like players.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You tend to see conspiracies at every turn. It really is possible that refs just make mistakes, like players.

and I know They just screw up, but it is amazing how some teams always gets the calls and some teams do not.

and disagree I see conspiracy at every turn. But hey, be that way if you will.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good game! Two great qb's in a shootout.

the Brees - Rodgers Show.

Sure not a show of defenses. :laugh:
Like most games around the NFL, a lot of scoring. It is like defenses skipped what little TC practices they had. :lmao:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
what a joke.... clear push off for a TD against saints and nothing called. Yet on Gallup?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GB gets a TD here, it may be over, because these defenses are not making any stops.

gmb1

Reaction score
Oh forgot this was still on. GB leading? Yeah shocker. :rolleyes:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good game! Two great qb's in a shootout.
But yet the same thing happened today with Seattle and Dallas.......... people saying Dak is terrible, fire the coach, all the players are garbage.

That's why the eye test isn't fact because everybody had their own opinion and see didn't things

Flamma

Reaction score
Saints player was flagged for a horse collar penalty early in the game. Probably the worst horse collar penalty ever since the defenders hands were nowhere near the collar. The closest hand was probably an entire foot to foot and a half away.