SNF: Rams at Bears

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I'd love to face the Eagles in the playoffs. They are littered with injuries and Wentz just hasn't been the same post-injury. Much rather face them than a team like Seattle or Minnesota, although Cousins doesn't really scare me either. Seattle is the worst matchup for us IMO.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Damn, if the Cowboys would have been smart and traded up for Goff or even Paxton Lynch...then the Cowboys would be in the driver's seat in the division. Instead, we have Dak, who has only won his division, despite GOD WENTZ being in it, 2/3 times...and has never had a losing season...

Just a damn shame I tell ya!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
No wonder the whole world is going gaga over Mahomes. The NFL is so devoid of superstar future Hall of Fame young QBs. Or maybe we were just spoiled by the last generation of Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Rothlisberger, etc?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Was very hopeful Dallas would have the #3 seed after tonight but Bears playing tough. Oh well not much of a difference between 3rd and 4th seed.

Bears still have to play the Pack next week and the Vikes to close out the year. Could be two losses there.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wish we would have drafted Eddie Jackson. I was begging the Cowboys (through my television set) to draft him. And we could have gotten him on the cheap.
He was the Alabama secondary before he got injured.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I'd love to face the Eagles in the playoffs. They are littered with injuries and Wentz just hasn't been the same post-injury. Much rather face them than a team like Seattle or Minnesota, although Cousins doesn't really scare me either. Seattle is the worst matchup for us IMO.

I'd hate to play the Eagles for the third time. Just so hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. I know the Cowboys beat the Eagles 3 times in one year. Can't remember who was QB? Was it Romo?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

Not sure why since both games came down to the wire. You really want to see Wentz again?????

Let the eagles go to frosty Chicago LOL