SNF: Rams at Bears

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I'd hate to play the Eagles for the third time. Just so hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. I know the Cowboys beat the Eagles 3 times in one year. Can't remember who was QB? Was it Romo?

it was romo in 2009

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are good, but I feel like we've handled good pass rushes decently enough this year, Dak's sacks aside.
After VDE, Eddie Jackson has been the best defensive revelation this year.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Did he outplay Wentz? Wentz had 3 TDs and 0 ints and a 120 passer rating.

Dak also had three TDs, more yards, and an OT TD pass to win the game. Also, he had managed a drive in OT, which took most of the time off of the clock. Leaving Philly with less time to tie the game, had the Cowboys had to kick the FG

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I'd hate to play the Eagles for the third time. Just so hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. I know the Cowboys beat the Eagles 3 times in one year. Can't remember who was QB? Was it Romo?

I believe it was also the last time we played a team 3 times a season so yeah it doesn't happen that often in the first place. So last time we did it we won. I think being scared of facing a team 3 times is overblown.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be the bears and cowboys defense giving fits in the playoffs.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dak also had three TDs, more yards, and an OT TD pass to win the game. Also, he had managed a drive in OT, which took most of the time off of the clock. Leaving Philly with less time to tie the game, had the Cowboys had to kick the FG
And he also had 2 INTs, 3 total turnovers, and had plenty of failed chances to blow the game wide open.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
So if we lost to the Eagles in overtime today everyone would be cool with facing them in the playoffs but because we won in overtime everyone's afraid to face them in the playoffs? lol. Supersticious crapola.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Interesting the Cowboys just beat the Saints and the Bears just beat the Rams. Everyone has a (at least decent) chance

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
So if we lost to the Eagles in overtime today everyone would be cool with facing them in the playoffs but because we won in overtime everyone's afraid to face them in the playoffs? lol. Supersticious crapola.

if we lost the game it would not be a 3rd time because we would be nowhere near the 3 seed

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Packers are terrible.

McCarthy is gone and the Packers absolutely hate the Bears. The Pack destroyed Atl. The Pack can play in the cold. The Pack are still fighting for a slim playoff spot. I would not be surprised with a Pack win next week.