Video: SNL Classic Fav Skits, Post Yours

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'll start off with mine. When cool kids like me started to grow their hair long & weed had to be concealed for safety. Rob Schneider is hilarious here, with David Spade & Chris Farley too.

"At the Out of Africa store, a hippie employee (Rob Schneider) explains to customers that items for sale are meant to be used to hide marijuana. The hippie loses his cool when a police officer (Charles Barkley) walks into the store. [Season 19, 1993]".

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
"When rock band Blue Oyster Cult records "(Don't Fear) the Reaper" producer Bruce Dickinson (Christopher Walken) insists Gene Frenkle (Will Ferrell) play more cowbell. With Chris Kattan, Chris Parnell, Horatio Sanz and Jimmy Fallon. [Season 25, 2000]".

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
"A man (Will Ferrell) tries to relax in a jacuzzi but a loud, hyperactive lifeguard (Jim Carrey) ruins it with every tool of the lifeguard trade - rules, a bullhorn and finally "rescuing" him from a life threatening foot cramp. Aired 05/18/96".

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
"Ted Kaczynski (Will Ferrell) and his brother (David Koechner) meet with infamous lawyers like Johnnie Cochran (Tim Meadows), Leslie Abramson (Cheri Oteri) and F. Lee Bailey (Steve Higgins) to talk defense strategies. [Season 21, 1996]".

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
"When rock band Blue Oyster Cult records "(Don't Fear) the Reaper" producer Bruce Dickinson (Christopher Walken) insists Gene Frenkle (Will Ferrell) play more cowbell. With Chris Kattan, Chris Parnell, Horatio Sanz and Jimmy Fallon. [Season 25, 2000]".

*the John Belushi one ,where he's trying to "peddle" whale blow-hole on the sly,as he's all twitchy acting& has it stashed under his armpit beneath his jacket,

* I kinda' liked that Martin Short skit,in where he's dressed up in a suit, wearing glasses, all tweaked out, chain smoking & sweating profusely, while dodging questions by responding with questions,,,ya,I thought that one was kinda' funny,too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Top 5