So, anybody watch Detroit dominate the Lakers?

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Game 3 was the beating of a lifetime..I certainly never excepted to watch Tayshaun Prince outplay Kobe Bryant...but he did.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
baj1dallas said:
Game 3 was the beating of a lifetime..I certainly never excepted to watch Tayshaun Prince outplay Kobe Bryant...but he did.

I think that if they'd of had Tayshaun guarding Kobe at the end of game 2, he wouldn't have made that shot. He was having a REAL difficult time getting his shot off as long as TP stayed in front of him.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I think that if they'd of had Tayshaun guarding Kobe at the end of game 2, he wouldn't have made that shot. He was having a REAL difficult time getting his shot off as long as TP stayed in front of him.

I think Kobe got Prince screened off him on that play.

Duane

Reaction score
All I can say is Thank God!!!

The last thing we needed was the Lakers buying another championship. Phil Jackson is overrated and another championship riding Shaq's and Kobe's back would only further feed his ego.

Three cheers to the hard working, well coached Detroit Pistons.

p1_

Reaction score
Duane said:
All I can say is Thank God!!!

The last thing we needed was the Lakers buying another championship. Phil Jackson is overrated and another championship riding Shaq's and Kobe's back would only further feed his ego.

Three cheers to the hard working, well coached Detroit Pistons.

Amen, they just saved the NBA as far as I'm concerned. Lakers denied, in what amounts to a Detroit team that plays as a team and not a collection of individuals, the best money can buy. Well done.