So, let me get this straight...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Jason Garrett and all 3 players involved in the infamous meeting claim Garrett called the meeting and it had nothing to do with Witten or Romo, but to try and get the most out of the 3 receivers on offense, but I'm supposed to take Ed Werder and his "un-named" sources at their word?

TO and Garrett claim TO never suggested that Witten and Romo were drawing up secret plays, but I'm supposed to take Werder at his word?

Several DMN writers called BS on his report (later picked up by PFT) that Witten and TO got in a physical altercation, but I'm supposed to take Werder at his word?

Sorry, but I'm not falling for it. It's plain as day to anyone with half a brain that Werder is making a mountain out of mole hill by using shotty reporting and flat out lies. I doubt his "sources" are real at all, because no one on the team has a vested interest in hurting the team by lying. Werder does.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I don't think Werder is lying. I'm sure he has a source that said the things he reported. The problem is, his source is quite possibly some low level that heard it from someone that heard it from someone else.

Who are the DMN writers that called BS on the altercation?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
theogt;2487435 said:
I don't think Werder is lying. I'm sure he has a source that said the things he reported. The problem is, his source is quite possibly some low level that heard it from someone that heard it from someone else.

Whether or not he's been lying, he's certainly guilty of sensationalizing the whole situation. He deserves a kick in the grapes...if he has 'em.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Fabricating sources is a very serious offense. I suggest that you write ESPN and request that they remove Werder from his beat.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2487446 said:
Fabricating sources is a very serious offense. I suggest that you write ESPN and request that they remove Werder from his beat.

It isnt the first time he's done this, I'm sure

cowboys4life

Reaction score
maybe the source is trying to make werder look like an idiot??? hmmm hmmm lol...NOW THAT would be great!!!!!!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2487430 said:
Jason Garrett and all 3 players involved in the infamous meeting claim Garrett called the meeting and it had nothing to do with Witten or Romo, but to try and get the most out of the 3 receivers on offense, but I'm supposed to take Ed Werder and his "un-named" sources at their word?

TO and Garrett claim TO never suggested that Witten and Romo were drawing up secret plays, but I'm supposed to take Werder at his word?

Several DMN writers called BS on his report (later picked up by PFT) that Witten and TO got in a physical altercation, but I'm supposed to take Werder at his word?

Sorry, but I'm not falling for it. It's plain as day to anyone with half a brain that Werder is making a mountain out of mole hill by using shotty reporting and flat out lies. I doubt his "sources" are real at all, because no one on the team has a vested interest in hurting the team by lying. Werder does.

Honestly-we shouldn't be going through this BS late in the season when we're fighting for our playoff lives, whether it's true or not.