So, what did you do when...

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Barber made that first down at the end of the game to seal the win?

Me and my stepson both got up at the same time, screamed, hugged, pumped fists, tackled each other, it was awesome.

What a huge win for the Boys, hopefully there is no letdown the next couple of weeks, as they "should" win them, but we all know to well what happens in these "should" win games. This is the NFL.

Anyways, what did you do?

StylisticS

Reaction score
Went outside and yelled around and hi-fiving other Cowboy fans and fist pumping and all of that while looking at the sad faces of skins fans.

TODAY however will be even greater. They are going to hate me today after all the mess they gave me the past few weeks. OH yes it is. I'm already rockin my Cowboy 5 superbowl Jacket with a Romo jersey under it with a Cowboy beanie:laugh2:

Mansta54

Reaction score
StylisticS;2424962 said:
Went outside and yelled around and hi-fiving other Cowboy fans and fist pumping and all of that while looking at the sad faces of skins fans.

TODAY however will be even greater. They are going to hate me today after all the mess they gave me the past few weeks. OH yes it is. I'm already rockin my Cowboy 5 superbowl Jacket with a Romo jersey under it with a Cowboy beanie:laugh2:

It's great living in this area today.. :laugh2:

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Mansta54;2424978 said:

Oh yes, it is SO great. Can't WAIT to hear what "DOC" Walker has to say, hahahaha! Love this. No Skins flags to be seen on those cars today.

:lmao2:

bigE79

Reaction score
Mansta54;2424978 said:
:star: add me to the list...its gonna be one hell of a week:star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Exhaled. I think I had held my breath for a long time at that point.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
I think we were screaming, hi-fiving and saying "FINALLY!"

I was happy to see all 3 of my teams win today. :p:

WarC

Reaction score
:D

I was on a date with a new girl so I was behaving and didn't explode. Besides, shes a Packers fan, and I was trying to make a new friend not a new enemy.

It just made the night THAT much more ****** awesome.

I watched that play on a fuzzy, over-the-air signal - the reception was horrible, and I could barely make out the details. But it was awesome and it was sweet.

It'll be a game I remember for a long time.

:starspin

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
SteveOS;2424951 said:

Me and my stepson both got up at the same time, screamed, hugged, pumped fists, tackled each other, it was awesome.

What a huge win for the Boys, hopefully there is no letdown the next couple of weeks, as they "should" win them, but we all know to well what happens in these "should" win games. This is the NFL.

I jumped up and down, threw fists into the air, swung punches at things that weren't there, and grinned from ear to ear.

demirji22

Reaction score
Mansta54;2424978 said:
It definetly does feel good living in this area today.
I live in germantown to, it feels good to see those skins fans making all kinds of excuses today.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
There was a Redsk*n fan sitting behind me, and after pretty much every good play the Skins had, he'd lean over and say to me "What's the matter? You're not so loud now."

So after Barber got the first down, I turned around to him and said "What's the matter? You're not so loud now." :D

To his credit, he laughed.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I just scream yessssss

I think I screamed louder on the Newman 4th down play, my son who was going to bed thought we had scored.

He also laughed at my dance when we went ahead on the Bennett TD.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
StylisticS;2424962 said:

yeah I tried that too but living in NY all I got was a "F the cowboys!" :laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
SteveOS;2424951 said:

Started breathing again. :laugh2: My family was up high fiving each other. The way we act you would think we were at the game. :laugh2:

aikemirv

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2426228 said:
I just scream yessssss

I think I screamed louder on the Newman 4th down play, my son who was going to bed thought we had scored.

He also laughed at my dance when we went ahead on the Bennett TD.

You made your son go to bed in the middle of the 4th qtr - :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
SteveOS;2424951 said:

screamed, hugged, pumped fists, and tackled each other huh?

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg

Have a seat right over there.