So who do we get back this week for sure?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I know Romo is back.

What about Felix? Anyone else that can help?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Romo is coming back. His throw has been improving. Jerry said there were major changes just over the weekend and every day you can see significant improvements.

Newman is coming back. I think its going to be Newman and Jenkins? I might have heard that in Wades PC or maybe elsewhere cant remember.

Felix has been saying he will be back the day after his injury. Hes a rookie and has never been injured before. Chances are he won't be back. I heard Hurd said he had Turf Toe ??? on inside the huddle during the break not sure though.

Spencer was back last week, but he will take more of a predominant role this time. Ellis will be fresher on 3rd down plays.

I think that's everyone. Oh, forgot about Kyle. He should be back also. I think hes practicing.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
this thread reminds of this one time where this guy asked a question that had been asked 100 times already but he didn't know that because he was too lazy to see the other 100 threads...

.. oh wait, that just happened... and the guy was you..

hendog

Reaction score
xWraithx;2413978 said:
this thread reminds of this one time where this guy asked a question that had been asked 100 times already but he didn't know that because he was too lazy to see the other 100 threads...

We see what you did there.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2413978 said:

weak.....

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
xWraithx;2413978 said:

Or maybe didn't have the time to search 100 threads.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Thanks for the thread and the answer. Clear-cut questions and their answers are always nice.