So who else here is...

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Avoiding the pregame shows at all cost? I just went to the grocery store which I can't stand and now I'm going to clean the gutters. By then it should be 1pm. lol

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I watched the Fox pregame. It was bad. One quote was, "The band is playing on the deck of the Titanic."

All we have to do is win.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2488859 said:
Avoiding the pregame shows at all cost? I just went to the grocery store which I can't stand and now I'm going to clean the gutters. By then it should be 1pm. lol

I have been avoiding them for a while not just because of this week.

SDogo

Reaction score
theogt;2488863 said:
I watched the Fox pregame. It was bad. One quote was, "The band is playing on the deck of the Titanic."

All we have to do is win.

Ouch......:mad:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Well I understand your reluctance to watch some of these guys and their agendas.

It won't matter one way or another. You will however get something done besides padding your post count here if you don't watch. That's about it.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
slept through espns pre-pregame show... Fox was critical but its not that bad. They cant hype the game too much, its not the one they have.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I never watch ESPN's pregame... Always Fox.

And yes, even they all said we were a joke. And it does stink. Call me crazy, but I love every Sunday of NFL football, and a bit of that fun is having people acknowledge that we're a good team. Kills the enthusiasm to be a national laughingstock instead, especially when I have to agree with them.

And BTW... Jimmy claimed TO said this week that "The more hell I raise, the more I get what I want." I've certainly never seen that. Maybe he was imagining what TO was thinking, but I could swear he said TO actually stated that.

SDogo

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2488891 said:

And yes, even they all said we were a joke. And it does stink. Call me crazy, but I love every Sunday of NFL football, and part of that having people acknowledge that we're a good team. Kills the enthusiasm to be a national laughingstock.

And BTW... Jimmy claimed TO said this week that "The more hell I raise, the more I get what I want." I've certainly never seen that. Maybe he was imagining what TO was thinking, but I could swear he said TO actually stated that.

It does suck because I actually REALLY enjoy watching the pregame shows but I just can't deal with this garbage very well.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

Does it effect the out come of the game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2488891 said:

And yes, even they all said we were a joke. And it does stink. Call me crazy, but I love every Sunday of NFL football, and a bit of that fun is having people acknowledge that we're a good team. Kills the enthusiasm to be a national laughingstock instead, especially when I have to agree with them.

It was reported he said that. There wasn't a source named for the quote, though, of course.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
In regards to the morning shows today, my head is in the sand. I have heard and read enough garbage over much of the season that I care to only judge based on what I have seen.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm kinda sick, so I slept through most of 'em. Just got up and am watching Fox. Saw a lil bit of NFL network gameday. They all picked NYG.

A win cures all of the nonsense.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
theogt;2488911 said:
It was reported he said that. There wasn't a source named for the quote, though, of course.

Said another source: "What do you think he said after he complained about not getting the ball and then in the San Francisco game he gets 213? He said, 'Look. It works. The more hell I raise, the more I get what I want.'"

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2488925 said:
Said another source: "What do you think he said after he complained about not getting the ball and then in the San Francisco game he gets 213? He said, 'Look. It works. The more hell I raise, the more I get what I want.'"

Ah, okay, I do remember that.

But I took that "hell raise" part as the source's interpretation, not something TO actually said.

Oh well.

SDogo

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2488928 said:
I bet it makes him feel better tho.

yup, just to negative. Besides dealing with my own issues I get enough of that here.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I definitely was. I started at ESPN, as soon as TO came on I switched to FOX, then FOX had it on too so i switched to CBS and they haven't really had anything on it yet.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2488945 said:
Ah, okay, I do remember that.

But I took that "hell raise" part as the source's interpretation, not something TO actually said.

Oh well.

It definitely reads like an interpretation, but lets quote as direct from Owens anyway. ESPN probably blew it up, they said "He does have a history of being a "cancer" after all. Everyone will believe it and we will get ratings."

CowboyMort

Reaction score

Dude I have had my fill of negative Cowboy news this week. Let's just get this game going and throw a win up on these *#@*&%!'s.