So who gets the game ball?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I say T.O. gets the game ball. I was at the game and after that play the whole place was electric and you could hear the entire stadium chanting "T.O" repeatedly for several minutes.

I really wonder what would have happened if it were not for that play (and his blazing speed).:bow:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Owens and Keith Davis. Breaking up the 2pt converstion was big.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Witten. For moving the chains and providing a surehanded target for Romo in the first half especially.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
stealth;2313260 said:
Felix provided quite a spark in my opinion.

Felix Jones deserves the game ball for four reasons: (1) he has scored a TD in every game he has played, (2) he has seen extremely limited action, but is still keyed on by the D when he is in and still produces, (3) he has scored TDs from 2 different positions this year, namely RB snd KR, and (4) His TD on a toss-right is so rare for any RB to do, yet he did it on 4th-and-4 no less, with the whole D keying him on the play. He's just amazing!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Witten was the workman who kept the chains moving for us all game long. You have to reward that moreso than a single play if you can only award one game ball. Having said that, I would award multiple game balls.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
TO made the play of the day, but I would give the game ball to Witten, with Felix being a close second.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
The Bengals for being just inept enough not to capitalize on the misques

Temo

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2313955 said:
Felix Jones deserves the game ball for four reasons: (1) he has scored a TD in every game he has played, (2) he has seen extremely limited action, but is still keyed on by the D when he is in and still produces, (3) he has scored TDs from 2 different positions this year, namely RB snd KR, and (4) His TD on a toss-right is so rare for any RB to do, yet he did it on 4th-and-4 no less, with the whole D keying him on the play. He's just amazing!

(1) No he hasn't

(4) He went untouched, I suspect the O-Line (and especially Columbo, taking out two players) had something to do with it.