So you want a new QB?

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I must be. LVE’s full weight crunched Mariota in half. It was worse than Romo’s hit. Maybe I need those Romo goggles
Mariota saw the hit coming, Romo was piledriven in the middle of a slide from behind him.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Mariota saw the hit coming, Romo was piledriven in the middle of a slide from behind him.
Who cares if he saw the hit coming? His back was crunched in half like Romo’s with LVE’s full weight driving into him. LVE even hit Mariota in the head during the hit, which drew the flag.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It wasn’t a freak injury. It was an accumulation of Romo beatings and a body that could no longer absorb the physicality of the game.

Mariota got crushed from behind while sliding similar to Romo just last week. A penalty was called on LVE on the hit that many Cowboys fans disagreed with. Mariota popped right back up. Romo was out half a season.
Romo shouldn't have played in that game. But that is on Garrett and should be in another thread.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The anticipation that this is going to be an exhaustive hunt for a new QB needs to stop. And I think it will stop once Cooper Rush is given a chance and has a few starts under his belt. This redheaded stepchild is ready to step up.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
Except, we do keep doing the same thing over and over and keep seeing different results. :eek:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Albert Einstein is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
That used to be called practice

Michael Jordan said you need 10,000 hours of practice to become a pro at your given sport

That is a lot of doing the same thing over and over again

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What I want is Lincoln Riley to coach dak next year. See if they can make it work. Otherwise I want the Alabama QB next year when he is eligible.

LOL...…...oh yah, no problem. How we going to get the first pick in the draft?

Sully

Reaction score
The reality is we're going to have Dak next season, regardless of whether JG is here or not. Unless Jerry trades himself into the first round this year, but I don't see a ton of sexy QB talent available this year to warrant that drastic of a move.

Dak will be the starting QB for Dallas in 2019--unless injury pops up. The 2019 draft really doesn't have anyone worth moving up to get. I think Kellen Moore as the QB coach is hurting Dak. Nothing against Moore, but Dak needs a veteran to get him going

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dak will be the starting QB for Dallas in 2019--unless injury pops up. The 2019 draft really doesn't have anyone worth moving up to get. I think Kellen Moore as the QB coach is hurting Dak. Nothing against Moore, but Dak needs a veteran to get him going
I don't think it would matter in the long run, but if you assume Prescott actually has "it" you are right.

He does need a voice in his ear.

This guy is not it.

J817

Reaction score
A two year injury. You want the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys to be Teddy Bridgewater. You are a idiot and a troll.

Lol the name calling someone is mad:D
Never said I wanted Bridgewater. Just said he is a better QB Dak. Doesn’t take a MIT degree to see that.