Soggy Taco?

Verdict

Reaction score
Too soon to call Taco a bust? IDK.

To those of you who say no, would you want to let Tank walk and let Taco be your #1 pass rusher?

Gregory was on a milk carton tonight too.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I blame him for D-Law running out of gas. If he could have just done something to take some snaps...and keep Lawerance fresh then perhaps he's fresh for the playoffs. Instead our coaching staff runs D-Law into the ground.:(
I don't know what games you have been watching but tank gets plenty of rest. Too much imo compared to elite defensive ends.

They may not have a good replacement for tank but he gets plenty of plays off

Carson

Reaction score
He’s a bust.

They missed a huge hold on him late in the game when the Rams scored their final touchdown

Brooksey

Reaction score
Nothing from Taco and Tyrone Crawford played as much as Gregory on passing downs, was abused all night. No pressures, no sacks, no hurries, no shoulder touches. Defensive Coaching staff was fooled all night on what the Rams were doing on offense

Creeper

Reaction score
Taco has a couple of more years on his rookie contract, no? I think its clear he will never be Tank Lawrence but I'd give him another year or two to see how he develops. Its clear that Lawrence draws a lot of attention because no one else on that line does. I know you all hate David Irving and all, but this is why people held out hope he would get it together and come back to play. He may have head problems but if and when he wants to play he can be very disruptive. He has to be accounted for and playing next to Lawrence makes it hard for teams to double both of them.

tm1119

Reaction score
Has the physical tools but apparently doesn’t have the mental fortitude to excel in the NFL...hopefully he can change that

Noclaf

Reaction score
Release his stupid butt now, total bust and totally worthless

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Too soon to call Taco a bust? IDK.

To those of you who say no, would you want to let Tank walk and let Taco be your #1 pass rusher?

Gregory was on a milk carton tonight too.

Taco his Heath with pedigree. Ill actually go out on a limb and say that Heath is better than Taco. That is how bad Taco is. Worst lineman I have EVER seen in my life. NO exageration.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Has the physical tools but apparently doesn’t have the mental fortitude to excel in the NFL...hopefully he can change that

This was everyones mistake. He does NOT have the physical tools. Long arms and height are NOT sufficient tools.

NO speed, no strength, no heart, no brains, no moves, girly legs, ect...ect....ect....

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Taco his Heath with pedigree. Ill actually go out on a limb and say that Heath is better than Taco. That is how bad Taco is. Worst lineman I have EVER seen in my life. NO exageration.

LOL, that’s a brutal comparison. Taco physically shows very little at the point of attack. His quickness & technique just aren’t there. He looks like a practice squad player most of the time. He’s a bust.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Our whole Defense was missing. Never seen anything like it this year. I assumed they would snap out of it at halftime.

Maybe the game plan would have been better if Richard was working with them instead of interviewing for jobs.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I called him a bust during draft introductions jokingly over just his name. He is though. He’s slow...far to slow for a DE. I don’t know how he got graded or scouted,but it was all a smoke job. He’s not even 3rd round material,much less first round.