Soggy Taco?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too soon to call Taco a bust? IDK.

To those of you who say no, would you want to let Tank walk and let Taco be your #1 pass rusher?

Gregory was on a milk carton tonight too.
The entire line sucked. Outsized and outmanned. I guess that's why Jerry want Irving to play so bad.

tm1119

Reaction score
This was everyones mistake. He does NOT have the physical tools. Long arms and height are NOT sufficient tools.

NO speed, no strength, no heart, no brains, no moves, girly legs, ect...ect....ect....

I won’t argue no moves, but not a ton of pass rushers available at the end of the 1st do. That’s where coaching comes in.

But if you look at the important combine #’s (3 cone, shuttle, broad) for Taco compared to other DE’s in his size range he compares favorably. Taco just doesn’t play with the aggressiveness needed to beat NFL OT’s.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Nothing to do but let him play out his contract and use him in a reserve role.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I won’t argue no moves, but not a ton of pass rushers available at the end of the 1st do. That’s where coaching comes in.

But if you look at the important combine #’s (3 cone, shuttle, broad) for Taco compared to other DE’s in his size range he compares favorably. Taco just doesn’t play with the aggressiveness needed to beat NFL OT’s.

It was a Shante Carver like reach for need. Watt was there, that was the big mistake if you wanted a DE.

Taco has zero intangibles. NOt a football player. Not aggressive enough. Looks stoned and bored out there.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
When you watch film of taco, you see the talent and ability. It’s the desire and attitude that are missing. Because of that, I think there’s a chance he could rebound and be a good player.

Verdict

Reaction score

Taco is what you get when you force a pick instead of taking the BPA.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s not a bad football player so the bust label is way to strong.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
He, along with a second might allow us to trade back into the 1st rd.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
This was tacos second year. We can pick up a 5th year option on him. He is 24 years old.

The cowboys have been drafting well. He is fighting for playing time with other drafted depth. This is a good thing.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I'm not ready to call him a bust, yet, but with his lack of production and apparent diva attitude, it's not looking good.

We've been drafting very well for a while, but he's not one of the good ones.

Sucks, too, because we really need a stout DL.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
He’s a bust.

They missed a huge hold on him late in the game when the Rams scored their final touchdown

What's new we never get any hold calls, go back to when we played Mr. State Farm on one leg and never got a hold called against them.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Our whole Defense was missing. Never seen anything like it this year. I assumed they would snap out of it at halftime.

Maybe the game plan would have been better if Richard was working with them instead of interviewing for jobs.

I actually think that's what happened. Richard was too busy to put in a game plan...and they left Marinellie in charge to come up w/ a plan. Marinellie being the bitter old turd he is....did just the minimal to put in a plan.

I mean why go all exotic? Marinellie has already got a ring....Why get Richard more credit for improving the defense?

3 days later...And I'm still just as pissed off at such a lackluster performance by this staff. They all should be fired!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Ive defended this pick....but I can't anymore.
Until he shows other wise....I gotta admit I was wrong.
I thought THIS would be his break out year.

Jaylon Ferguson,DE-La Tech
Joe Jackson,DE-Miami
Christian Rector,DE-Usc
David Moa,DE-Boise St

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ive defended this pick....but I can't anymore.
Until he shows other wise....I gotta admit I was wrong.
I thought THIS would be his break out year.

Jaylon Ferguson,DE-La Tech
Joe Jackson,DE-Miami
Christian Rector,DE-Usc
David Moa,DE-Boise St
is the other Bosa brother available?