Soggy Taco?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Give Taco a huge contract , he deserves it as much as Garrett does his HC job .

Pay Taco 20 million per year , pay the man ... he is a family friend of the jones.

The heck with results or accountability .

Ah,Ha!,,, "Snark",,, ?,,,gotta' Luv-ito_O

:lmao::thumbup::lmao:

Rayman70

Reaction score
don't sleep on the Armstrong kid. I have a darn good feeling he will be a star. The times hes played hes been really good. Rather see more of him and less Taco. Armstrong is an edge disrupter. Has some power.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This was everyones mistake. He does NOT have the physical tools. Long arms and height are NOT sufficient tools.

NO speed, no strength, no heart, no brains, no moves, girly legs, ect...ect....ect....
The #95 owns the flip side of that COIN, ROY!o_O

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Too soon to call Taco a bust? IDK.

To those of you who say no, would you want to let Tank walk and let Taco be your #1 pass rusher?

Gregory was on a milk carton tonight too.

Not too soon to ban the dumb "soft taco" and "sad taco" posts. Let's commit as fans to do better than these deeply recycled "jokes."

Verdict

Reaction score
Not too soon to ban the dumb "soft taco" and "sad taco" posts. Let's commit as fans to do better than these deeply recycled "jokes."

I'm enjoying it. Stay in your lane my friend!!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I LOVE WOODS, but he was clearly exposed.I am thinking he will flourish with a fat bad arse lined up next to him,allowing him to disrupt and use his quicks.

This, him and collins at 300 are not what you need in the middle. They would and did get mauled to death the other night. They are the guys that give your fat guys a break every now and then.

Londonboy

Reaction score
He's still young, "not many miles on the taco"
But He has to step up or get moved on, this year is His last chance before He's officially a bust.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I actually think that's what happened. Richard was too busy to put in a game plan...and they left Marinellie in charge to come up w/ a plan. Marinellie being the bitter old turd he is....did just the minimal to put in a plan.

I mean why go all exotic? Marinellie has already got a ring....Why get Richard more credit for improving the defense?

3 days later...And I'm still just as pissed off at such a lackluster performance by this staff. They all should be fired!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
I had the thought before the game even started. He is running around interviewing and it’s the biggest game of all there careers. The rules need to change as far as teams being able to interview coaches for jobs. Heck if I was Richard I would have told them I wouldn’t interview until after my season is over. If they didn’t like it then oh well, he was going to get a huge raise and promotion here anyways and it looks like he stil will.

I am not watching the game again but I heard more than one person on here (they seem to know more about it than me) that said it looked like we played most of the game in prevent mode. That sounds like a Marinelli mode.

jsb357

Reaction score
It is possible that TC is a bust although it is also entirely possible that the current
crop of coaches have failed to help him make the jump from collegiate level playing
to profession level playing.

Not all playing drafted have "it" some have to be taught "it"