Some of you can't let Garrett go

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Harbor boys and contractors, you continue to be all atwitter over Jason Garrett.
That concerns me that you are so emotionally hurt by JG's one-time presence that, months after he's gone, you continue to hurl mean girls balls of hate at the coach.

So, as me mum would have wanted:
Everybody together! Take a deep breath.
Exhale.
In goes the positvity.
Out goes the negativity...

Now, as a love you longtime member of this forum, I can say that your hatred of JG just adds clutter to our many opinions and ruminations here.

But, maybe, if I remind the Mods that I have video of their annual form m party at Myrtle Beach they will reluctantly add a
I Hate Garrett forum.

Or, we can just marinate in da hate toward JG. You decide, mates.

JG IS GONE.
BLIMEY! GET OVER HIM!
OR DO YOU HARBOR SWEET NOTHINGS FOR HIM? LET.IT.GO!

fivetwos

Reaction score
I hear your point.

I waffle between being optimistic about what's ahead and being pissed about wasting the last decade pretty much hourly.

It happens.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Harbor boys and contractors, you continue to be all atwitter over Jason Garrett.
That concerns me that you are so emotionally hurt by JG's one-time presence that, months after he's gone, you continue to hurl mean girls balls of hate at the coach.

So, as me mum would have wanted:
Everybody together! Take a deep breath.
Exhale.
In goes the positvity.
Out goes the negativity...

Now, as a love you longtime member of this forum, I can say that your hatred of JG just adds clutter to our many opinions and ruminations here.

But, maybe, if I remind the Mods that I have video of their annual form m party at Myrtle Beach they will reluctantly add a
I Hate Garrett forum.

Or, we can just marinate in da hate toward JG. You decide, mates.

JG IS GONE.
BLIMEY! GET OVER HIM!
OR DO YOU HARBOR SWEET NOTHINGS FOR HIM? LET.IT.GO!

In two years you'll never even know I was here. -JG quoted from Bill Parcells

waldoputty

Reaction score
GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS GARRETT SUCKS

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only guys who start Garrett threads can't let him go.
giphy.gif