Some of you need to calm down and take a deep breath

mldardy

Reaction score
its not an excuse, hes the only one that showed up today on offence. Romo sucked, period, you cant change that by screaming about a dropped Dez pass. We had opportunities after that and Romo threw 5 straight bad passes, one of which was an int called back and the other close to being one.

And people like me? ive never responded to you bro.

You are making excuses and no he isn't the only one that showed up today. He played the best for sure but a few guys played well also. You act like Dez was a one man show. Today's NFL is so close with every team and to have a HUGE drop like Dez's drop is all the difference in a 1 point close loss like this.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. I see one of these threads after every single loss. And nothing ever changes.

Ender

Reaction score
You are making excuses and no he isn't the only one that showed up today. He played the best for sure but a few guys played well also. You act like Dez was a one man show. Today's NFL is so close with every team and to have a HUGE drop like Dez's drop is all the difference in a 1 point close loss like this.

Whatever bro...continue to make excusse for Romo....

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
You are what your record says you are. The Chiefs are 2-0 and are coached by Cowboy killer Andy Reid. Their defense is legit and they have a great home crowd.

Fact is if you've been watching football for longer than five minutes you should know you don't base a team's worth on their record the year before.

Well, we are 1-1. Which is average. And consistent with the two full seasons before it.

We are 17-17 in our last 34 regular season games.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
LOL yes everyone drops passes but making excuses for it because it was Dez and he had a good game is ridiculous. I've been over it but when people like you keep responding to me with weak excuses like 'everyone drops passes' isn't going to make it better.

I'll bet you $100 you you will see 10 failed 3rd down via 1 yrd routes to witten and 7 failed 1st and goals before dez drops one behind the defense again.

mldardy

Reaction score
I'll bet you $100 you you will see 10 failed 3rd down via 1 yrd routes to witten and 7 failed 1st and goals before dez drops one behind the defense again.

I bet I will too but that drop in the game was huge and you are still making excuses for it.

Zordon

Reaction score
That was a pretty dang good Chiefs team there today. It was a good game, all around. We just came out on the losing end of it.

for the love of God man do you ever hop off that fence? we lost to an inferior team today.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
for the love of God man do you ever hop off that fence? we lost to an inferior team today.

It's a league of parity, Zordon. To be fair to me, I also don't think we're a better team than we actually are. You're not going to see me getting carried away chanting Superbowl after we sign street FA OGs, either.

In a league of parity, you're going to have 8-8 teams losing road games by 1 point in games with a 1.5 point spread. That's just the way it is. I get very excited watching the entertainment, I yell, and clap, and cuss, and scare my dogs. And then, when it's over, I manage my expectations and disappointment and try not to overreact, one way or another.

So, basically, no, I'm not going to quit stradding a fence when straddling it is the smart place to be. Can I ask you...why do you keep hopping off that fence when history should tell you we're going to be battling back and forth around 500 for much of the season anyway? That 9-7 can win you the NFCE and a Superbowl under the right conditions, and the last two years have come down to an 8-8 team battling for the NFCE crown? And *I'm* supposed to be the unrealistic one? Give me a break here, brother.

Staubacher

Reaction score

No we didn't. How are they inferior? They are better at RB, OL, DL, safety and coaching. At mimimum

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I bet I will too but that drop in the game was huge and you are still making excuses for it.

Nice try. I dont see how you see tht as an excuse. By deflecting the blame to one player in hopes to turn a blind eye to consistent root cause issues isnt doing anyone any good.

Good teams and good offenses score points. Your position with his thread is dez lost the game. To me that is an agenda via deflection

Staubacher

Reaction score
Nice try. I dont see how you see tht as an excuse. By deflecting the blame to one player in hopes to turn a blind eye to consistent root cause issues isnt doing anyone any good.

Good teams and good offenses score points. Your position with his thread is dez lost the game. To me that is an agenda via deflection

A lot of mistakes cost us the game. KC hardly made any we made a bunch. Dez included.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dont know what to say about this team. Honestly im never surprised when they lose and im never surprised when they win.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No we didn't. How are they inferior? They are better at RB, OL, DL, safety and coaching. At mimimum

You are what your record says you are, right? :)

I actually thought both teams played really well today, with the important exception of our 4th quarter offense, which was bad on the last two series. Otherwise, it was a really good game on both sides, overall.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Not sure what you think you're making fun of, since I didn't start the particular thread you're referring to, and I don't say stupid things like 'rah, rah, Superbowl.' Good post, otherwise. Right on task.

I'm sorry you're so sad today. As I said, you'll be feeling better by Wed, though.

But i am sure you posted in that thread multiple times. I know how you guys crave only positive conversation. I doubt i will feel better. I don’t build my opinions on happy emotions, i use common sense and my eyes to determine what’s going on with this team. I know you need your leader to tell you what to think and believe.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
HE DROPPED A WIDE OPEN PASS. I'm going to keep saying it. You ignoring it isn't going to make it go away. You keep mentioning everything that happened after that which makes me think you aren't even acknowledging it. That was a huge play in the game.

I just saw Nicks just drop a wide open pass. Sorry players drop passes. Dez dropped a pass. What else is there to say it wasn't the play that won or lost the game. So keep harping on it you are doing a fine job of looking like a joke

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
A lot of mistakes cost us the game. KC hardly made any we made a bunch. Dez included.

Fine. Do you see any areas that have been consistently mistake prone? Any recurring themes that are never rectified?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But i am sure you posted in that thread multiple times.

So, what?

I know how you guys crave only positive conversation. I doubt i will feel better. I don’t build my opinions on happy emotions, i use common sense and my eyes to determine what’s going on with this team. I know you need your leader to tell you what to think and believe.

You don't even know what you think you know, then. I'll let my criticism of the team in my post history stand on it's own, thanks.

I can't imagine what bizarre reading of the board you have to believe what you apparently do about the posters here, overall, but have at it. You can be as wrong as you like on the internet, and I"m not going to spend time convincing you otherwise. Use your common sense, and your eyes, and then don't feel any better if that's really what you want to do with your Sundays the next 15 weeks. Just know I'll be here in the background, sending you virtual 'buck up, Cowboys' after ever upsetting outing that frustrates you so much.