Some were saying the Clowney hit on Wentz was dirty

EST_1986

Reaction score
You’re misinterpreting. The spotters didn’t spot any symptoms. Then the medical team checked after Wentz said he was feeling woozy and realized the guy couldn’t remember anything and they ruled him out.

Question for you, if they ruled he was good to go do you really think Wentz wouldn’t be out there?
No because Wentz is a *****

C42

Reaction score
Wentz: “Guys, I got hit in the head and now I’m feeling totally concussed!!”

Doctors: “Really? We didn’t even notice, you seemed fine to us.”

Wentz: “No really, I got hit in the back of the head and now I’m all woozy and stuff.”

Doctors: “Oh, well now that we know that, you can’t play.”

@C42 : “SEE!?!? Wentz is such a tough guy and would’ve done ANYTHING to play!!! But the doctors protected him from himself and made the decision to remove him!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

In all seriousness, you’re arguing semantics at this point.

Players need a doctor’s approval to sit out with a concussion, just like I’d need a doctor’s note to call out sick from work for a week.

Wentz is the one who reported his concussion symptoms. Nobody forced him into the tent. ONCE THAT HAPPENED, the doctors really had no choice but to pull him from the game.
If he passes concussion protocol he plays. Simple as that. That goes for 99% of players in the league.

Nav22

Reaction score
If he passes concussion protocol he plays. Simple as that. That goes for 99% of players in the league.
LOL he told the team that he was feeling woozy!!!!!

He failed the test ON PURPOSE right then and there.

Why would he change his story during the “official” evaluation?
:lmao2:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3lojup.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
but its not college and he didnt target anything
The way he dropped his head and shoulders to make contact on a dude going to the ground was unnecessary. That type of play is reviewable in college and I suspect he would have been gone afterwards.

C42

Reaction score
LOL he told the team that he was feeling woozy!!!!!

He failed the test ON PURPOSE right then and there.

Why would he change his story during the “official” evaluation?
Lmao that’s not how concussion protocol works.

C42

Reaction score
Keep lying to yourself about your soft QB.

“His back injury last year almost paralyzed him!!! HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO SIT!!!”
Yup. Keep believing things with no evidence behind it. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, he did more with less this year than your QB. That’s something you can’t debate.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yup. Keep believing things with no evidence behind it. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, he did more with less this year than your QB. That’s something you can’t debate.
And you can't debate that through 4 years, our QB has better stats, a better W/L record... and infinitely more playoff success than your softie QB.

3 playoff pass yards on 4 attempts, in 4 NFL seasons.

erod

Reaction score
The helmet to helmet was incidental. Clowney never led with his helmet, their helmets just hit each other after the initial tackle. I do however think the tackle wasn't necessary as Wentz was falling to the ground. All they had to do was touch him down.
Helmets colliding had nothing to do with it. Clowney drove Wentz' head into the ground by spearing him in the back.

C42

Reaction score
And you can't debate that through 4 years, our QB has better stats, a better W/L record... and infinitely more playoff success than your softie QB.

3 playoff pass yards on 4 attempts, in 4 NFL seasons.
Considering what my QB did this year, I'm happy with my guy over yours. Imagine how Dak woulda looked playing with only 3 starters on offense....yikes lol

Nav22

Reaction score
Considering what my QB did this year, I'm happy with my guy over yours. Imagine how Dak woulda looked playing with only 3 starters on offense....yikes lol
What’d your guy do this year?

He ended a 3rd straight season with an injury... was that an NFL record? Congrats!!!
:thumbup:

LOL McCown looked much better than Wentz did vs Seattle too. Another backup outshines Mr. Softie.

C42

Reaction score
What’d your guy do this year?

He ended a 3rd straight season with an injury... was that an NFL record? Congrats!!!

LOL McCown looked much better than Wentz did vs Seattle too. Another backup outshines Mr. Softie.
Lmao your basing his play off 8 snaps. Great job.

Nav22

Reaction score
Lmao your basing his play off 8 snaps. Great job.
Nah, not just 8 plays.

Last year Wentz went 5-6. His team was lifeless and it looked like their season was over.

Then he wussed out with his “back injury” and Nick Foles got you into the playoffs by finishing the season 3-0 and winning a playoff game.

I know that was traumatic for you.

Wentz has been anonymously trashed by his teammates several teams in the past few years too.

So Wentz is better than Dak at getting injured and being a poor leader.