Some were saying the Clowney hit on Wentz was dirty

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Reverend Conehead, Jan 7, 2020.

1. C42

C42 Well-Known Member

755 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    Lmao definition of deflecting right here.

2. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

36,738 Messages
    6,462 Likes Received
    I'm so confused. Plenty of people saying the NFL is getting soft, and yet a hit that RBs take all the time is worth rioting for?

RJ_MacReady and Nav22 like this.
  3. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

8,958 Messages
    7,925 Likes Received
    You’re so threatened by Dak’s clear superiority over your SOFT, inferior, injury-prone #2 overall pick that you’re arguing about it on a Cowboys message board. I love it.
    :lmao2:

“DURRR BUT DEFLECTING!!1!!”

RJ_MacReady likes this.
  4. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

5,448 Messages
    5,897 Likes Received
    True. And notice he refuses to explain why all Eagles fans like him all have posters of Joseph Stalin that they worship and have silicone sex dolls of Osama bin Laden to keep them from getting lonely at night. He also keeps a special refrigerator full of D batteries to throw at games. If you own a farm, keep your livestock away from Eagles fans. They steal animals and sacrifice them to Satan at midnight every third Saturday of each month. All Eagles fans are SICKOES.

Nav22 likes this.
  5. C42

C42 Well-Known Member

755 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    Lmao you were accusing me of deflecting earlier. Same rule shouldn’t apply to you, princess?

6. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

8,958 Messages
    7,925 Likes Received
    “Princess”? Yeah, I struck a nerve.

You’re shook, just like your average QB when he gets a hangnail.
    :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

7. StarOfGlory

StarOfGlory Well-Known Member

1,596 Messages
    1,521 Likes Received
    I guess Garrett gave him permission.

8. C42

C42 Well-Known Member

755 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    Not really. You see Kuechly just retired? That’s why you don’t play through concussions.

9. C42

C42 Well-Known Member

755 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    It wasn’t his decision only lol. That’s where @Nav22 and the rest of them don’t understand. He said he was feeling woozy. Med staff checked and diagnosed a concussion. At that point they are the ones who wouldn’t let him back in.

These guys that don’t know what they are talking about are making it seem as him if self-diagnosed a concussion and without any further testing he declared himself out. Which makes no sense but just fits the narrative of those who call him soft.

10. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

8,958 Messages
    7,925 Likes Received
    Kuechly retired because he kept getting concussions, not because he played through them.

11. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

8,958 Messages
    7,925 Likes Received
    Semantics.

That’s like saying, “He confessed to a police officer that he committed murder, but it wasn’t his choice to get arrested. The cops decided to arrest him!”

By telling the medical staff that he was woozy after a head-shot, he DID essentially self-diagnose his concussion.

12. C42

C42 Well-Known Member

755 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    Gotta realize a second concussion right after a first one could potentially not only be a career-ender (if it affects your vision especially for a QB), but also a life ender.

13. C42

C42 Well-Known Member

755 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    The difference in that is the murderer knows he murdered someone and confessed vs. a player doesn't know he's concussed but says he's feeling off.

14. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

5,867 Messages
    9,728 Likes Received
    Honestly, since Reid left, I think the Eagles have tried to clean up their dirty play. They've been playing really clean football as far as dirty hits. Faking injuries? Well, some teams excel at that...*coughGiantscough*

15. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

5,867 Messages
    9,728 Likes Received
    Multiple concussions in a row like that can lead to untreatable depression, irritability, etc. I hope Wentz doesn't have to deal with that. (or any player, really, except the A-hats that intentionally play dirty and try to hurt other players)

C42 likes this.