Someone tell the Bucs you build through the draft only

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I see on the boards all the time “build through the draft and bring in some stop gaps (scrubs) in free agency....that’s how you win a Super Bowl

Well Steve let’s take a look at the Bucs....

Notable free agents:

1. Tom Brady
2. Shaq Barret
3. Gronk
4. Fournette
5. Suh
6. Antonio Brown
7. Jason Paul

So you can go on living that lie that we will win a Super Bowl through the draft and free agency scrubs

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see on the boards all the time “build through the draft and bring in some stop gaps (scrubs) in free agency....that’s how you win a Super Bowl

Notable free agents:

1. Tom Brady
2. Shaq Barret
3. Gronk
4. Fournette
5. Suh
6. Antonio Brown
7. Jason Paul

So you can go on living that lie that we will win a Super Bowl through the draft and free agency scrubs

Need Cap cash to go shopping.....Good Gm doesn't hurt either.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Notable free agents:

1. Tom Brady
2. Shaq Barret
3. Gronk
4. Fournette
5. Suh
6. Antonio Brown
7. Jason Paul

This is misleading.

How much are those old free agents costing?

You can't continuously buy your way into a championship. Not repeatedly with today's salary cap.

Eventually, it is best to draft smart during the draft. Plus, negotiate well during resigning contracts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Notable free agents:

1. Tom Brady
2. Shaq Barret
3. Gronk
4. Fournette
5. Suh
6. Antonio Brown
7. Jason Paul

Only ones notable are Barrett and Brady. They would’ve won the Super Bowl without them and quite frankly if it wasn’t for the draft that offensive line wouldn’t have been able to protect Brady.

You can’t hype up the Buccs without mentioning their best players on the team happen to have been their draft picks. Mike Evans,Vea, Winfield, Godwin......

Adreme

Reaction score

Notable free agents:

1. Tom Brady
2. Shaq Barret
3. Gronk
4. Fournette
5. Suh
6. Antonio Brown
7. Jason Paul

They also had hit in several consecutive drafts so that they were ready before that so that they were just piling on.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Notable free agents:

1. Tom Brady
2. Shaq Barret
3. Gronk
4. Fournette
5. Suh
6. Antonio Brown
7. Jason Paul

you build your core through the draft. you complement with a few mid level draftees and perhaps a big signing to fill a gap you couldn't do through draft

you swung and missed baadddlllyyy. you were lazy to do your homework because you wanted to drive an agenda.
Fourtnette had 367 yards rushing...by comparison Polllard had 435. so you tout fourtnette? because its a name you heard and have no idea what he did for his team.

most of those FA cost as much as the 4 FA we signed and couldn't get past mid season. its finding the right cheap FA.....

below is the core of their team that came through draft.

Wirf
Wienfield
White
Vea
Jones
Howard
Brate
Evans
Godwin
Hargraves
Smith
Evans