Twitter: Something may be up, Jerry avoiding media

cern

Reaction score
the only move jerry could make that would be a game changer would be to fire the incompetent garrett and get a new head coach. all the rest is rearranging deck chairs on he titanic. meaningless.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
the only move jerry could make that would be a game changer would be to fire the incompetent garrett and get a new head coach. all the rest is rearranging deck chairs on he titanic. meaningless.

rearranging-the-deckchairs-on-the-titanic-revolutionizing-the-rearranging-the-deckchairs-on-the-titanic.jpg

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Cancelling the day before suggests a simple schedule conflict. If he canceled like 2-3 hours before a scheduled appearance, that would suggest something typically unexpected is going on. Just my opinion....

silver

Reaction score
He wants to stay away because if he says anything it will linger in the local press for two weeks until we play the Titans on Monday Night.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
he's prolly tellin his wife AND kids hey guys..these were some of our 'employees" in Arkansas. lol ..Good ole Jerrah...no filter. Makes tons of sense, reward the team by staying in the town of whose team beat them. WONDERFUL JOB...BRAVO. Sends a great message of priorities.
:rolleyes:

Aven8

Reaction score
Jerry is just trying to be smarter about things and not overreact like he use too. Probably Dalryple telling him we live in the twitter world now Jerry. Don't talk when you are emotional.

Rayman70

Reaction score
nice guys finish last in the NFL. FACT...with some exception. The void of clarity and leadership at HC is stunning. Fill that void, we start being consistent. Until then, its gonna be a hodge Podge of mediocrity.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Garrett was a special guy as Troys back up...I will never forget what he did helping us win a ring in 95. But as a HC...lord no. The experiment is way over.

cowboyec

Reaction score
well...guess his silence did lead to something after all.
wish fans could own this team.
oh well.
what the hell.
:starspin:Go Cowboys:starspin: