Something you do that annoys, well, even yourself

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I can't enjoy vacations to the fullest because i worry about things at work. I can't just cut it off and tell myself, we can revisit next week when we get back.

Something I couldn't let go over the 4th of July was no big deal this morning. Sheesh. I do it all the time.

I know better..:(

cowboyec

Reaction score
i have a hard time telling my head to shut-up.
others dont know but it annoys the piss out of me.
especially on long weekends or vacations.

i could careless about what i do that bothers others...cept my wife.
i try......try.....to pay attention to that one.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
i have a hard time telling my head to shut-up.
others dont know but it annoys the piss out of me.
especially on long weekends or vacations.

i could careless about what i do that bothers others...cept my wife.
i try......try.....to pay attention to that one.
me too brother, me too.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Procrastinating, I put it off until tomorrow gets here and forget that it's tomorrow and consider that today and put it off again. That garage I was going to clean out? That was 3 houses ago and I still haven't gotten around to it.

I was asked one time if I was a procrastinator and had to think about it. I said "I don't think so unless putting something off until tomorrow that you never really intended to do anyway qualifies as a procrastinator". Then I thought about it and said " but you know what? I am going to become a procrastinator.........tomorrow".

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I procrastinate until the last second sometimes.

I hoard. Not things like cardboard boxes or newspapers like a classic hoarder, but worthless things like pictures and apps on my phone I don’t need. Clothes that don’t fit. I guess I’m a millennial hoarder.

I try to blame this on mental issues, but I say things I don’t mean sometimes that I regret. Either mean things, or lies. I’ve flat out lied to people on this forum before, God forbid real life. Unfortunately I don’t really know I’m doing it until it’s too late. Medication and therapy have strongly helped with that. I am ashamed of the person I’ve become.

I drink far too much. I do drugs.

I’m a huge germaphobe and wash my hands at least 50 times a day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I procrastinate until the last second sometimes.

I hoard. Not things like cardboard boxes or newspapers like a classic hoarder, but worthless things like pictures and apps on my phone I don’t need. Clothes that don’t fit. I guess I’m a millennial hoarder.

I try to blame this on mental issues, but I say things I don’t mean sometimes that I regret. Either mean things, or lies. I’ve flat out lied to people on this forum before, God forbid real life. Unfortunately I don’t really know I’m doing it until it’s too late. Medication and therapy have strongly helped with that. I am ashamed of the person I’ve become.

I drink far too much. I do drugs.

I’m a huge germaphobe and wash my hands at least 50 times a day.
Drugs are loaded with germs.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've started to procrastinate, and as a project manager that is a serious delinquency on my part. I worked through the Independence day holiday because of that. I completed a 40 page report I should have done a month ago. Luckily the government accepted my first draft. This used to never happen with me. I was always on point on doing my job. Not so much anymore.

I cannot take stress anymore. It doesn't matter if it's minor or major. I freak out. In my lifetime I've been deployed all over the world and I had tons of responsibilities thrown at me and had to deal with death and I was able to handle it without much conflict internally. Since I've retired from the Air Force and became a project manager I've done over 180 projects with prices ranging from $10k to $1 million over the years, and again without much thought into it. The last year I just can't tolerate it anymore.

Because of this I drink too much to calm myself. I don't do drugs because I'm subjected to random drug tests.

I'm too young to retire (thanks to my ex-wife) and too old to start over. I make too much money to leave.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I get impatient when people screw things up and become agitated. It's like the scene from Good Will Hunting where he tells the professor "Do you know how easy this is for me? Do you have any idea how easy this is? This is a joke! And I'm sorry you can't do this, I really am because I wouldn't have to sit here and watch you fumble around and screw it up." That's me.

Then I feel bad because I probably made the other person feel bad.