Sounds from the Sideline: Giants vs. Cowboys

817Gill

Reaction score
The thing that has been jumping out at me with these this year is how vocal Zach Martin has been.

I wonder if Tyron is a negative influence on him being a vocal leader? He and Tyron always hang together, walk out together....never say anything to anyone.
Not sure about the Tyron part but Zach is much more vocal than than I remember. Watching those post game locker rooms clips it’s crazy how loud he is, I thought he was more introverted than that.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Not sure about the Tyron part but Zach is much more vocal than than I remember. Watching those post game locker rooms clips it’s crazy how loud he is, I thought he was more introverted than that.
He really surprised me, too. You can tell he is a respected, lead dog on the team who cares about his teammates.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You could see the light bulb go on. He was so proud of his cleverness he just kept saying it. No one else seemed as excited about it as he did. Lol.
I noticed that too. My brother is the same way. He rarely says anything that's actually funny, so if he gets a laugh, he makes sure everyone hears the joke.
:muttley:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
There are moments in this game when something small happens that just makes me smile. The point when Zach Martin hugged Pollard at the beginning of this video was one of those.

The big brute of a lineman hugging his running back, and Pollard reciprocating just shows the feelings these guys have for each other.
Nothin against #21, but you can tell the OLine really likes blocking for #20. He runs with a fullback mentality between the tackles.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love seeing the defense get excited about the offense. Felt like a little divide early. Dak and Zeke need to stop being cheerleaders running up and down the bench and let those moments happen naturally.
Maybe it actually motivates them. I don't know.