Sour grapes by Mahomes' mom

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Get over it, Chiefs lost. For Super Bowl standards, game was a much bigger blowout than anyone thought. Bucs were ready for Mahomes all the way. Arians studied the tape better than Reid did.

Resume.jpg

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Mahomes injured LOL he know Brady was gonna punk him so he starts limping. Classic primadonna move. Rodgers does it all the time. Funny I don't remember Bradys mom going into suck suck cry babay mode.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Two lineman ,bad luck and a couple calls..it was the "GOAT" everyone else has gotten over it. :(

mathew1184

Reaction score
Get over it, Chiefs lost. For Super Bowl standards, game was a much bigger blowout than anyone thought. Bucs were ready for Mahomes all the way. Arians studied the tape better than Reid did.

Resume.jpg

This is the word we live in.

Got lost in twitter universe yestersay..I guess Tom Brady doesnt deserve to win during black history month.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Mahomes injured LOL he know Brady was gonna punk him so he starts limping. Classic primadonna move. Rodgers does it all the time. Funny I don't remember Bradys mom going into suck suck cry babay mode.

I don't recall Mahomes limping when the game started. It wasn't till the 4th quarter that he started limping.

lostar2009

Reaction score
If we had a D like that we could've won a SB despite Big Mike throwing games.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Twitter is this generations equivalent of public restroom graffiti. What you see there has as much value as the words "For a good time call....." written on any public restroom wall.
Agreed. The sad thing is people put so much stock into it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
little harsh to call his mom pathetic, or his family pathetic...simply because she is voicing her frustration over his loss....I dont know him or his mom personally, and guessing you dont either, but i would imagine that they are both hurting today and she is trying to help him cope with the loss a bit better.

Granted, i dont agree with what she is saying or the platform she is using, but i wouldnt call it pathetic....maybe whiny

She didn't "voice her opinion" - she outright claimed bias and that there is a system built around letting Tom win.

The disrespect Brady gets from people needs to end.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This is the word we live in.

Got lost in twitter universe yestersay..I guess Tom Brady doesnt deserve to win during black history month.

He doesn't look the way people want him to in the current year, because of that, he's a fraud and a cheat and a weirdo. The NFL itself was saying this all last night with their ads.

Things are about to escalate shortly.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Mahomes’ mother should watch the Seahawks-Stealers super bowl and thank her lucky stars her son was not subject to real ref bias. The Seahawks were victims of grand theft on steroids.

What she imagines she saw pales in comparison.

mathew1184

Reaction score
He doesn't look the way people want him to in the current year, because of that, he's a fraud and a cheat and a weirdo. The NFL itself was saying this all last night with their ads.

Things are about to escalate shortly.
Good point.

Motorola

Reaction score
little harsh to call his mom pathetic, or his family pathetic...simply because she is voicing her frustration over his loss....I dont know him or his mom personally, and guessing you dont either, but i would imagine that they are both hurting today and she is trying to help him cope with the loss a bit better.

Granted, i dont agree with what she is saying or the platform she is using, but i wouldnt call it pathetic....maybe whiny
Like many Cowboys fans were - and still are - about the two playoff losses to Packers:
(1) Dez "non-catch" 2014 playoff divisional round
(2) Illegal substitution call on Dallas + no call on Green Bay oline holding on Rodgers' heave to set up game-winning FG during 2016 playoff divisional round
"Pot calling kettle black"

Jipper

Reaction score
Like many Cowboys fans were - and still are - about the two playoff losses to Packers:
(1) Dez "non-catch" 2014 playoffs
(2) Illegal substitution call on Dallas + Green Bay oline holding on Rodgers' heave 2016 playoffs.
"Pot calling kettle black"

huh? i dont know that i get your post...my point was it was a bit ridiculous to call him and his mother pathetic for that post....