Twitter: Source: Snyder has taken over the Commanders 1st of the draft

ItzKelz

Reaction score
387333b3ad709f1b28156d0a193d1c61.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
Here we go. They are moving up for Haskins.

What’s the asking price for them to move from 15 to top 10? I imagine most if not all of their draft

AKATheRake

Reaction score
And again, everyone thought RGIII was the most special talent in the league after his rookie season.

This might mean they're looking at QB and are going all in to grab a QB, maybe Murray, since they're close enough.

The rest of the organization is not willing to take the heat on going after him.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Quick lets trade Gathers for their number 1...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

For some reason, the Commanders are a comfort to me...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Sell the farm Snyder.....

clusterf.

Team spokesman Tony Wyllie told Paulsen after Paulsen’s original tweet that “any person saying Dan Snyder has taken over the team’s first-round decision making is ‘categorically false.'”

So if they are still thinking about trading up into the top 5 and it is NOT Snyder's meddling, that makes it even better. That means they are all complete imbeciles and can't even blame it on an egomaniac owner.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Here we go. They are moving up for Haskins.

What’s the asking price for them to move from 15 to top 10? I imagine most if not all of their draft

No question.......heard they want him real bad. Problem is they have to leap pass the Giants to guarantee the selection. One tweeter said that would cost them big-time.

cern

Reaction score
it was interesting to note that kyler murray visited the skins. why visit a team that had no chance of drafting you? daniel Snyder is probably the biggest buffoon in the nfl, but you never know. murray also visited the giants who also seem to have no chance at drafting him. it is possible the mother of all deals could happen. not likely, but possible.