Twitter: Source: Snyder has taken over the Commanders 1st of the draft

JayFord

Reaction score
LOOOOLLLLL they’re giving up 4 first round picks 3 seconds...darrius guice daron Payne and Landon Collins for Dwayne Haskins

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I think they might be tanking for one of those QBs in next year's draft I don't know names but the Alabama or Georgia ones I think are highly touted.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Ah, what the heck? He's run it into the ground already, why not just burn it to the ground and be done with it?

84d.gif
Great gif use. Loved the feud lol

But seriously if Commanders pull this off it’s insanity at its finest...AGAIN

817Gill

Reaction score
it was interesting to note that kyler murray visited the skins. why visit a team that had no chance of drafting you? daniel Snyder is probably the biggest buffoon in the nfl, but you never know. murray also visited the giants who also seem to have no chance at drafting him. it is possible the mother of all deals could happen. not likely, but possible.
He cancelled his visit lol he never went. He will 100% not be a Commander

GenoT

Reaction score
Whenever I feel myself getting overly PO’d at Jerry, I consider that we could have Dan Snyder as our owner.

What a maroon!!?!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
LOOOOLLLLL they’re giving up 4 first round picks 3 seconds...darrius guice daron Payne and Landon Collins for Dwayne Haskins

What? I'm an Ohio State homer who loves Haskins but seriously?

I'm hoping he ends up in the AFC, and definitely not in the NFC East. I want to root for him, but can't do it in a Skins uniform.