Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo

twentytwo

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481537 said:
From what I understand, they're fairweather fans-once they start losing, their stadium is near-empty.

However-their fans aren't bad at all. Over on the Ranch Report MB, they're one of the (very)few fans who come over and have kind, rational, and intelligent conversations about our game...unlike many of the others like in the NFCN.

Fairweather for sure. It's amazing how so many of my friends became Panthers fans this year.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2481509 said:
This guy has a player on his team that tried re-enacting the Luger scene from the band of brothers movie and he is now in here flapping his pickle smoochers.Gotta love the irony.
the difference is I am happy plaxico is gone. he wont ever play for the giants again. We dont need that kind of player on our team.

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2481541 said:
Like the last paragraph said ... the team is just trying to ignore his antics because they're trying to focus on getting into the playoffs and they know they might need him at some point.

But if this team were to lose the next couple of games and the playoff window closes ... Mount St. Helens.

At least it's at the end of the season when noone will give a ****. Otherwise, if it had been in Oct...

Boysboy

Reaction score
NYGIANTS=#1;2481544 said:
the difference is I am happy plaxico is gone. he wont ever play for the giants again. We dont need that kind of player on our team.

Any chance the Giants will trade for Boldin?

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
bbgun;2481476 said:
Then again, considering TO's history and serial sideline rants, all of this is extremely plausible.

Which will make this story get some attention. Whether its true or not, it doesn't even matter. Its already stirred something up.

bigE79

Reaction score
Hostile;2481498 said:
Tell me about the times he's been suspended from the Cowboys and his bullet wounds. You can wish in one hand...and you know what you can do in the other...see which one fills up first.
I see NG1 didnt have a comeback for this:lmao2:

twentytwo

Reaction score

That's a lot easier to say after you've seen your team perform well without his contributions.

We didn't hear all that last year.

khiladi

Reaction score
Interesting...

So Tony Romo and Jason Witten draw up their own plays in secret... Is Jason Garrett involved? How are these changes implemented when the OL has no clue? I didn't know the offense only consisted of three players: Romo, WItten, and TO..

Whoever is on the anti-TO bandwagon don't realize such a story would actually implicate the other two involved, not TO... TO would have every right to complain if the two were drawing up plays behind everybody's back...

Man, whoever believes these stories are gullible...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481540 said:
I don't miss Parcells, but I DO miss Tony Sporano-his Fins team have just gotten better and better every week.

Now THAT'S accountability. However-I wonder how much longer Chad Pennington will last for them(or if they have a Romo-like QB learning on the bench).

Tony is doing a great job. I wouldn't discount Parcells in that equation though.

Pennington will do fine I think. They aren't asking that much from him.
He's playing a bus driver role. That's a blue collar team.
They seem to work hard and have team focus. Can't ask for much more.

bigE79

Reaction score
Let you guys really bomb bad because you have no passing game and i bet you will be begging for PLAXICO...And i dont care what you say:star:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2481531 said:
The one quality I wish Phillips had from Parcells. This organization talks to much.
I agree with this.

A little hush-it-up never hurt nobody.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481547 said:
Any chance the Giants will trade for Boldin?

he is going to want alot of money. the giants have to look into resigning some of there current players. I have heard this come up. I would love it if they did. be interesting to see how the whole plaxico contract plays out with his off field issues.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2481557 said:
Tony is doing a great job. I wouldn't discount Parcells in that equation though.

Pennington will do fine I think. They aren't asking that much from him.
He's playing a bus driver role. That's a blue collar team.
They seem to work hard and have team focus. Can't ask for much more.

Chad Pennington is a hugely underrated QB. OK-he's not a world beater, and his arm is a little weak, but he's smart, takes what the defense gives him, and doesn't make mistakes. I would hardly call him a bus driver, b/c alot of teams would die to have these kinds of QBs.

Why NY wanted to run him out of town is mystifying. If anything, asking your struggling teams to get rid of a couple of guys(whether it's the HC, QB, or whatever) is never the answer.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
twentytwo;2481551 said:
That's a lot easier to say after you've seen your team perform well without his contributions.

We didn't hear all that last year.

Its never easy losing your top reciever. its not a question of easy, easy is having plaxico play for the team.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boysboy;2481572 said:
Chad Pennington is a hugely underrated QB. OK-he's not a world beater, and his arm is a little weak, but he's smart, takes what the defense gives him, and doesn't make mistakes. I would hardly call him a bus driver, b/c alot of teams would die to have these kinds of QBs.

Why NY wanted to run him out of town is mystifying. If anything, asking your struggling teams to get rid of a couple of guys(whether it's the HC, QB, or whatever) is never the answer.
He's a bus driver. I wouldn't want him unless it was as a backup.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
The only encouraging thing I see from the article is all the players quoted seem to know where the problem universally lies. And it's not Tony and Witten drawing up "secret plays".